Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Qpr 1

anewman

Freedman should kick his own arse first he clearly thinks he's a football super brain like mourinhio. but clearly he is clueless..

Ngog, Beckford and Moritz are not as bad as they performed today. It's up to Dougie to get more out of them.

He should also wrest the armband from Knight.

• Site Supporter

Ngog, Beckford and Moritz are not as bad as they performed today. It's up to Dougie to get more out of them.

He should also wrest the armband from Knight.

Don't really recall knight doing much wrong today

For their goal baptiste got dicked and wheater was wrong side iirc

Don't really recall knight doing much wrong today

For their goal baptiste got dicked and wheater was wrong side iirc

Apart from his wing play no, Knight was probably amongst the least worst, but now we've got Spearing he should be relieved of captaining responsibility.

Im his biggest fan but i was dissapointed in dougie today.

This formation didn't work against brighton and it didn't work today. Yes we restricted them to very little but as someone pointed out, you have that many balls coming into the box one is going to fall in the right place. Today it was one, it could have been none but it quite easily could have been 2, 3, 4or 5. Fuck me, even I called it that we'd be fucked down the wings with a diamond last week.

442 is our best formation. I know it and dougie knows it. Unfortunitely its starting to show how thin our squad is and he's being forced to changed things and it makes us a much worser team.

It should have been hall in for ream today in a 442

Fuck me we had 3 defensive midfielders, who yes made us very solid centre mid, but they had joey barton and karl henry as a midfield two, hardly attacking is it. All they had to do was find the full back or the winger who were 2 on 1 against tierney or baptiste.

Worried

The dougie out thing though ffs, you should be ashamed

I think there is quite a difference between imprssing you and impressing "the powers that matter". Fortunately

I'm sure there is Malcolm they might have a bit more patience than me and they foot the bills but the fact if the matter is we're shit and Freedman talks a good story but looks like he's also a shit manager, and it's a matter of time before the people who matter will agree with the people that don't matter but those who care.

So last week's team with Ngog for Pratley?

30 minutes in and it was clear we needed to go 442 even clearer after they scored Freedman then takes off 2 strikers when he should have just taken Ream off and gone 4-4-2 the team and the peculiar formation he chose after he took beckford and NGog off beggared belief.

30 minutes in and it was clear we needed to go 442 even clearer after they scored Freedman then takes off 2 strikers when he should have just taken Ream off and gone 4-4-2 the team and the peculiar formation he chose after he took beckford and NGog off beggared belief.

is he more or less clueless than Coyle?

• Moderators

ngog was injured

in his head, at least

Last week was 4231/451, not 442.

The only time we've played 442 or 4411 was against reading with pratley on the wing, which was easily our best performance.

Aye, but same personnel.

Oh aye, Craig Davies played last week, too!

Just remembered!

Anyway, on Ream, I don't think he's there so much to protect the back four as to offer a bit more depth in midfield. Knight and Wheater sit deep because they're both slowboats, and that makes the pitch really fucking big for the middle two in a 4-4-2. Ream puts another level in there to stop that happening. Because you're sacrificing width, though, playing like that relies on your front two playing like they've at least been introduced to one another.