Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC fans held in Belgrade

Mrs_Salford

The Title of this thread has been changed from the one I added. I don't know anything about any stabbings, my post was originally about the TMG fans being held in a hotel in the middle of nowhere

Just had a text from ZozzyTours in Serbia, apparently the fans travelling on the TMG flight are being taken to a hotel and are not allowed to leave until the match tonight.

Think they'll be some unhappy faces.

I'd still rather be there than at my desk in work though :-(

Edited by Mrs_Salford

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a text from ZozzyTours in Serbia, apparently the fans travelling on the TMG flight are being taken to a hotel and are not allowed to leave until the match tonight.

Think they'll be some unhappy faces.

I'd still rather be there than at my desk in work though :-(

To quote Satan in a text he just sent:

"we've been stitched up - it's not even a hotel, it's a rough version of Sandbach services in a field - not happy"

And just to add to their joy, apparently it's ?2 for a small bottle of beer........

Ouch!

Edited by Baba O'Riley

well considering 2 Bolton were supposedly stabbed last night (story going round Belgrade at the mo) I think refuge in a hotel would be a good idea.

I think this is a bit of Police propaganda told to the TMG flight to try and keep them happy.

I have spoken to a few of the 50 Bolton fans that were in Serbia last night and they have all said there was absolutely no trouble anywhere and even the police were friendly.

well considering 2 Bolton were supposedly stabbed last night (story going round Belgrade at the mo) I think refuge in a hotel would be a good idea.

Hope this isnt true. Tried contacting uriah rennie and here's the texts

Mine - How is it out there? Heard reports of 2 Bolton stabbed, hope this isnt true...

His - Yes they are in the pub with us now

:( :angry: :aggressive:

I'll relay further info when recieved

Mine - How is it out there? Heard reports of 2 Bolton stabbed, hope this isnt true...

Only going off what uriah rennie is telling me, the bloke is supposedly ok, as he is in the pub now. They have to stick together to ensure no more.

Maybe he misread your text, he thought it was more like -

Mine - How is it out there? Heard reports of 2 Bolton PISSED, hope this isnt true...

To quote Satan in a text he just sent:

"we've been stitched up - it's not even a hotel, it's a rough version of Sandbach services in a field - not happy"

And just to add to their joy, apparently it's ?2 for a small bottle of beer........

Ouch!

Just been told they have sold out of beer, BW fans are not happy and have been penned into a corner by cops :drinks:

As I have said before these eastern european states that continually flout uefa and normal codes of conduct, should be thrown out of the competition, if it was any U.K. team they would be thrown out, hopefully all bolton fans will come back safe and sound, good luck lads and lasses.

As I have said before these eastern european states that continually flout uefa and normal codes of conduct, should be thrown out of the competition, if it was any U.K. team they would be thrown out, hopefully all bolton fans will come back safe and sound, good luck lads and lasses.

Spot on

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.