Jump to content
Donate to keep the site running Read more... ×
Subscribe - contribute monthly Read more... ×
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

bryan_munich

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  1. bryan_munich

    40 Year Old Malt

    Hadn't heard of a bad bottling. The reason I'd heard it's so cheap (if you can call £300 cheap for a bottle of booze) is that Glenfarclas had an unusual amount of 40 yr old casks available and hence released a lot of bottles on to the market. One for the (albeit well heeled) drinker rather than the collector.
  2. bryan_munich

    40 Year Old Malt

    This is probably the best value 40 year old - most from decent distilleries will be over a grand. http://www.lfw.co.uk/acatalog/Glenfarclas-40yo-55722.html
  3. bryan_munich

    Glasgow And Edinburgh

    I agree. 90% of Glasgow is a toilet, the other 10% is rather good. Stick to the Merchant City and the West End. Try the Ubiquitous Chip in Ashton Lane (West End) for good food and three good bars plus smoking terrace or Stravaigin on Gibson Street. Oran Mor on Byres Road is a good late night option. Cafe Gandolfi and the bar above in the Merchant City are a Glasgow institutution. Otherwise try Babbity Bowsters or anywhere in Merchant Square. HTH, JSL, HBAYT etc
  4. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    Marc. Maybe I've been going around with my eyes shut. The point I'm trying to make though is that there's no place for this kind of thing at BWFC or football in general. Would you disagree?
  5. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    I'm with you there Carlos. I just hope I don't hear it again. There's nothing sadder than a bigot who doesn't know what the fuck its all about.
  6. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    Maybe I've led a sheltered life. Are we now the Rangers of the championship? I suspect not. FWIW I live in Glasgow and know the problems it causes and they're not pleasant. Bolty, you'd probably know better though.
  7. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    General fuck the Tims, fuck the pope etc nothing too serious but when the fuck have we been about this (Bolty I maybe too young to remember the 60's but I still don't want to hear it)
  8. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    Thats what I thought. It was just a bit bizarre to hear it today. Good effort to all who turned up. But can we never hear that nonsense again please?
  9. bryan_munich

    Sectarianism

    Was at the Hamilton game today. I've been supporting BWFC for 25 years but I wasn't aware we had sectarian allegiances. Can someone elaborate as to what some of the chants I heard today were about?
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.