Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rugby!

Fengshui

So What do we really think of Rugby?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

not a fishing trip

the wigginers on here..

the rl scrum....wtf?

why bother?

as fer excitement of the two codes, now maybe i should get out more, but one passage of play in the eng v aus ru game, in the summer, when the english pack shoved the convicts back about 40 yards was sport at its best

btw i like watchin international rl, but at the moment, i'd choose union, cos we're shit hot

not a fishing trip

the wigginers on here..

the rl scrum....wtf?

why bother?

as fer excitement of the two codes, now maybe i should get out more, but one passage of play in the eng v aus ru game, in the summer, when the english pack shoved the convicts back about 40 yards was sport at its best

btw i like watchin international rl, but at the moment, i'd choose union, cos we're shit hot

Glorychaser - you'll be supporting Urinals next.

RUGBY....LEGALISED THUGGARY.

is that a vote for or against.

egg chasing as a rule is rubbish.

however the big games in both can be OK.

If the main point of the game is score tries surely a majot point is to stop the other team scoring, so sundays game was n't that bad because both teams defended well.

having seen jardels finishing so far he could do a job at kicking the ball over the bar if only brazil played the game.

Guest william bear
Just look at that jam-packed stadium in the middle photo!

that was murryfield after winniing t'challenge cup

by the way remind me how many empty seat's there was in cardiff for't play-off final v pne eh eh

72%20clown.jpg ragging clown

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.