Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

RAPE CASE FOOTBALLERS NAMED

HomerJay

Was is rape or not?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Site Supporter

Newcastle United defender Titus Bramble and Chelsea striker Carlton Cole can now be named as the footballers arrested in connection with the alleged rape of a 17-year-old girl.

The ban on revealing their identity has now expired so we can now confirm the names that have been known to most football fans anyway.

Bramble and Cole, currently on loan at Charlton, were questioned and asked to provide DNA samples by the Metropolitan Police.

The 17-year-old girl claims that she consented to sex with one man at the Grosvenor Hotel on September 27 but was then attacked by several others.

Bramble's Newcastle teammate Kieron Dyer issued a denial of any involvement in the incident after his name was connected with the alleged rape.

Bramble and Cole have been silent on the allegations though their lawyer insists that they did not do anything 'unlawful'.

How the bloody hell would we know?

Its called an opinion, you ARE allowed to have one. 8-[

my opnion, either they are guilty and the girl and her family are going through a shiity time

OR

she has made it up and the players and their families are going through a shiity time.

maybe not something that is an ideal subject for a fun poll on t'internet ?? hence the lack of votes.

• Site Supporter

my opnion, either they are guilty and the girl and her family are going through a shiity time

OR

she has made it up and the players and her family are going through a shiity time.

maybe not something that is an ideal subject for a fun poll on t'internet ?? hence the lack of votes.

yes, either way its terrible for one of the partys involved. But, as i said, its an opinion!

I bet u have an opinion on jody morris, michael jackson, matthew kelly etc etc

OH what about, your opinion of LEE HUGHES Drink driving allegedly?

OR

she has made it up and the players and her family are going through a shiity time.

yes, either way its terrible for one of the partys involved. But, as i said, its an opinion!

I bet u have an opinion on jody morris, michael jackson, matthew kelly etc etc

OH what about, your opinion of LEE HUGHES Drink driving allegedly?

jody morris shit footballer charged released on bail,

micheal jackson freak charged released on bail

matthew kelly talentless idiot all charges dropped

lee hughes charged by police, if you read my post on lee hughes i said he was fucked for leaving the scene of an accident.

i daresay most people have an opnion on this subject but have chosen not to get involved in 'hanging' anyone till more details come out. has anyone been charged with anything ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.