Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who is going in their end then?

Smiley

if we only get 910 tickets - then some of us will be without. so we need to make plans for tickets in other stands. think its best if we purchase tickets for the same stand - so we are together - would be safer and better for the atmosphere.

question is - do we get them now or wait until we arrive?

Looks like its only going to be 910 tickets so no choice in the matter, Im going in which ever end has got the 'softest' gypo on the turnstile. Either buy my way in or jump my way in. Im not going all that way to watch it on a black & white 3 inch portable in a scruffy potatoe bar.

• Moderators

i reckon that plovdiv took one look at bolton's website and saw they were charging ??14 for tickets plovidv were probably handing over for 2.50 and as such aren't giving over any more tickets as they know another 1000+ bolton fans will pay on the door and plovidiv will take twice the national gross income on the turnstiles that night by charging that themselves and knowing we will happily pay it

• Members
i reckon that plovdiv took one look at bolton's website and saw they were charging ??14 for tickets plovidv were probably handing over for 2.50 and as such aren't giving over any more tickets as they know another 1000+ bolton fans will pay on the door and plovidiv will take twice the national gross income on the turnstiles that night by charging that themselves and knowing we will happily pay it

that sounds about reet to me :D

Can't blame them either.

It does seen strange that BWFC are charging ??14, when UEFA ticketing policy decrees that home and away fans are charged the same to stop away fans infiltrating cheaper home ends and messing the segregation up.

There's no way on this earth that Loko are charging their own fans ??14 a throw, the ground would be empty.

• Moderators

??1.80 according to my source.

Bastards - I'm soooooooooo fcuking jealous that I won't be there [-(

At lot of you will be recognised as English anyway, a 38" waist is unheard of in Eastern Europe :D

PB

Rot in pieces

Guest theusualsuspects

dont get me wrong but coming into the home end will cause all type of trouble for ya so watch out

howrich,you can delete it now prick

Guest The Special One
dont get me wrong but coming into the home end will cause all type of trouble for ya so watch out

did you go to a private school because for a gypo you type exceptionally good english grammar

• Moderators

I'm prob going in their end. I have some Levi's I wore when I was at uni 10 years ago that I use for gardening so I can be their top dresser :D

I think that the 8ft by 4ft Tonge Moor Whites flag might give me away though.

did you go to a private school because for a gypo you type exceptionally good english grammar

He's a translator by day, rent boy at night, apparently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.