Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

For those not lucky enough to make it to Bulgaria....

bwfc_sue

Good question. Possibly in town, but I'm supposed to be saving for when I move house :-k Don't get the wrong idea, Sue, but I can't come round yours to watch it - I'm waaaaaay out of your league 8)

PB

Walk this way - talk this way

• Site Supporter
Gonna see if The Carters on Belmont Road will have it on. Get up there straight after school should be reet.  :D  If that fails I'll have to watch it in the comfort of my living room with a couple of beers to hand  :D

Either in a pub straight from school or at home with a few beers. How old are you Ashey? Do you know it's against the law to drink whilst under the age of 18?

Gonna see if The Carters on Belmont Road will have it on. Get up there straight after school should be reet.  :D  If that fails I'll have to watch it in the comfort of my living room with a couple of beers to hand  :D

Either in a pub straight from school or at home with a few beers. How old are you Ashey? Do you know it's against the law to drink whilst under the age of 18?

I wouldnt have beer in the pub because I wouldnt be able to, but at my own home, nobody would know I had only a couple of beers....or would they? du du durrrrr :D Im 15 by the way

I wouldnt have beer in the pub because I wouldnt be able to, but at my own home, nobody would know I had only a couple of beers....or would they? du du durrrrr :D Im 15 by the way

Can't tell you're only 15 from your posts. :^o :^o :^o

Im 15 by the way

Awweee, how cute O:)

Im 15 by the way

Awweee, how cute O:)

and illegal! :D

its on in the carters open early, day off work for me then a full session come on you whites =D> :bb

Guest The Special One
its on in the carters open early, day off work for me then a full session come on you whites =D> :bb

foretsbw, are you gonna serve that youngster or just eat him??

:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.