• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonights bet  

LIVERPOOL HT FT

??25 PLACED

I'll be following you on this one mate :D

btw Horwich Do you mind if I ask Happy to make the Betting Doctor a sticky topic. He could miss out the ozzy in brackets and we could sort it between us if you like.

had about 11 quid in my betfair account so decided to stick it on 'massive' half time/full time at nearly 2/1. now got nearly 32 quid in my betfair account all goin on liverpool to beat portsmouth at fratton park on saturday. got just over evens.

• Moderators
had about 11 quid in my betfair account so decided to stick it on 'massive' half time/full time at nearly 2/1. now got nearly 32 quid in my betfair account all goin on liverpool to beat portsmouth at fratton park on saturday. got just over evens.

I WOULDNT BE BETTING ON THAT GAME

Liverpool arent playing the best football at the moment, cant see owen playing on saturday. pompey are doing ok at the moment.

i woul of thought there were better bets this weekend than the scousers.

i'll post my tips friday evening

good luck anyway

If you dont understand the decimal odds, click odds converter on the left.

Find what you want to bet on.

Those odds in the Blue are odds availble to back. Those in the red are odds people are looking for.

Blue is back.

Red is to Lay.

Im not to good at exaplining as you can see.

Maybe Horwich or Ozzy can explain it better.

I WOULDNT BE BETTING ON THAT GAME  

Liverpool arent playing the best football at the moment, cant see owen playing on saturday. pompey are doing ok at the moment.  

i woul of thought there were better bets this weekend than the scousers.  

i'll post my tips friday evening  

good luck anyway

i thought liverpool looked alright last night. ok the opposition wasn't up to much but owen is supposed to be back on saturday and portsmouth have not won in five games in the prem (drawn2 and lost3) so i reckon at just over evens its buying money. well i hope anyway ::::::::lol:::::::: [-o<

Should have listned to your advice about liverpool horwich #-o

ah well shit happens. today i have had 10 quid on everton at just over evens and also a tenner on southampton at justover 3/1 in the same game so as long as its not a draw i cant lose.

also had real betis at away to sevilla just over 2/1 and ac milan at home to lazio at about evens. tenner on each. am due a win so fingers crossed :D

• Moderators

was well happy at backing hull at evs b4 game started!! suppose it was "one of those results".

bad thing was, i also had a 20.00 treble on:

doncaster

norwich

HULL

so the did me twice, would have drawn over 160.00 #-o

Archived