It was the deadline yesterday to apply for World Cup  

tickets and out 25,000 less than 19,000 applied.  30%

of the tickets get distributed randomly so everyone's

got a chance of getting tickets.  They reckon 100,000

English will go over so blackmarket prices will be up  

there.  I cant for the life of me believe EVERYBODY

hasnt applied.  It just means Mrs. Breightmet has a  

better chance of tickets in the ballot i suppose.  :D  :D

Do you have to be a member of the England fans club or is anybody able to apply?

I'd like to get some tickets but am not particularly that arsed if I don't get any, I'd quite easily watch it in a rub a tug shop surrounded by monkey but wouldn't mind taking in a couple of games

If Jo Public can apply, can you PM me the website, don't publish it on here otherwise all the peasants will be applying

What i would do if you wanted tickets for the next Euro's is join

Englandfans now so get tickets for the home games which equals

points (caps). I can always get rid of your tickets if you dont go

at face value. Just a thought :-k

How it Works:

caps rewarded

England -v- Poland (12/10/2005) 1 cap

England -v- Austria (08/10/2005) 1 cap

England v Argentina (12/11/05) 2 caps

Wales -v- England (03/09/2005) 2 caps

Denmark -v- England (17/08/2005) 2 caps

England -v- Azerbaijan (30/03/2005) 1 cap

England -v- Northern Ireland (26/03/2005) 1 cap

England -v- Holland (09/02/2005) 1 cap

Austria -v- England (04/09/2004) 1 cap

Azerbaijan -v- England (13/10/2004) 1 cap

Poland -v- England (08/09/2004) 1 cap

Renewal Cap 1 cap

Sweden -v- England (31/03/2004) 1 cap

caps number of members

27 62

26 216

25 171

24 159

23 34

22 35

21 158

20 156

19 207

18 199

17 258

16 267 YOU ARE CURRENTLY HERE

Im in the top 1,700 Englandfans so i should get tickets for the lot barring the F.A ](*,) ](*,)

giving them to M.P's etc

Ticket prices for matches, as set by FIFA, are as follows:

Match Cat 1 Cat 2 Cat 3 Cat 4 Wheelchair

Group Matches ???100/??68 ???60/??41 ???45/??31 ???35/??24 ???35/??24

Round of 16 ???120/??82 ???75/??51 ???60/??41 ???45/??31 ???45/??31

Quater-Finals ???180/??122 ???110/??75 ???85/??58 ???55/??37 ???55/??37

Semi-Finals ???400/??272 ???240/??163 ???150/??102 ???90/??61 ???90/??61

3rd/4th Play-off ???120/??82 ???75/??51 ???60/??41 ???45/??31 ???45/??31

Final ???600/??408 ???360/??245 ???220/??150 ???120/??82 ???120/??82

Source: www.xe.com/. Spot rate Mon 1st Dec 2005: 0.680394 ??? to ??

6,000 who have not applied is a lot. Why the fcuk pay ??60 and then not apply

I do think the 'pick the tickets up in Germany and show your passport' stunt has probably put a few of the touts off

Germany is only 4 hours drive from Calais. It will be quicker to get to Germany than Newcastle for the cockney brigade

I have applied for seven games in total up to the quarter finals. How do you know the stats on the total number of applications by England fans, is this just via the England supporters association?

I'm not a England Supporters member so am just keeping my fingers crossed I get lucky with the draw!

I applied via FIFA, reckon my chances aren't going to be great but the Germans are openly encouraging people to go over there without tickets, so should be a good atmosphere!

Lads going for the whole month were on about this before. Applying for fixtures assuming England win the group and hoping that if that doesn't happen getting friendly and doing a ticket swap with some Swedes who made the same assumption.

Had these lot scrambling for tickets and Gibby in the top 50 in the country guaranteed whatever happens. S'pose that's your reward when you've done more miles than Judith Chalmers

I think I'd go to the world cup if it was held in Uzbekistan

Is it 13th February when we we are contacted as to the results of this draw? I e-mailed the FA a few weeks back but can't find the reply they sent me. Sure 13th February rings a bell though.

I applied for all possible England games except the 3/4thy place play-off. Not arsed about that.

Yes, 13/02/06 we will know if we have been successful. 16 caps should see me get them all, i will be very irate if not

Guest Si bwfc

Not got enough caps to guarentee tickets for every game but I've applied so I've got all my fingers crossed for the 13th Feb to get tidkets for one or two games [-o< [-o< [-o<

Do you get caps if you flew out for the game but never acutally made it to the ground?

Also, same question as about but went to the coutry next to where the game was being played

And is there any bonus caps for watching the England V NI match on TV in belfast with Alex Higgins?

If so, I'll be banging my application in when I get home

A mate of a mate has secured me a Trinidad & Tobago ticket and is working on getting a Sweden one for me as i am last in the pecking order in the group of 6 going over. He works for a major event ticket supplier and is ITK.

He says that we have no chance for Paraguay. I'm looking to spend ??800 to ??1000 per ticket for the games after Sweden when i'm over on the BM.

Does anyone know if there still time to apply through FIFA?

And is there any bonus caps for watching the England V NI match on TV in belfast with Alex Higgins?

7 times I've been to Belfast and 7 times I've bumped into Alex Higgins in one pub or another. He probably looks over to me and thinks 'there's that pisspot again. What a mess.'

• Site Supporter

7 times I've been to Belfast and 7 times I've bumped into Alex Higgins in one pub or another. He probably looks over to me and thinks 'there's that pisspot again. What a mess.'

Nah Maggie, you're just a gullible fool and every pub you go into some paddy says, "Moi neeme is Alex Higgins, so it is begorrah. Buy me a pint wouldn'tcha"

You fall for it every time! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.