Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Allstars v Walkden Whites

bwfczoe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walkden White's team is sorted, we are just waiting for the Wanderer's way's boys to get there's sorted.

We at Walkden White's will understand if you boy's are to old to play against are youth team.

Guest william bear
Walkden White's team is sorted, we are just waiting for the Wanderer's way's boys to get there's sorted.

We at Walkden White's will understand if you boy's are to old to play against are youth team.

:Ds

:Ds

Bring yourself along

and who the feck sorted this,why was i not asked ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

or daryl,nobby,frank,lee,thommo, etc

and who the feck sorted this,why was i not asked ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

or daryl,nobby,frank,lee,thommo, etc

Er Nobby, Scowy, Thommo all know.

Me and Scott sorted it.

My team is sorted, i think Jay is going to be captian for the Allstar's so ask him if you want to jion there team, my team will travel were ever for this game.

Just let's hope Wanderers Way's show up.

Guest The Special One

Oh yeah I forgot, I got a message regarding this but have been a bit too busy to sort it.

We'll have a chat at footy wednesday and sort it.

When are we looking at playing?

Whats BWFC's fixtures?

Oh yeah I forgot, I got a message regarding this but have been a bit too busy to sort it.

Whats BWFC's fixtures?

OK if need be I will be willing to be the go between on this and also help if required

Whats BWFC's fixtures?

OK if need be I will be willing to be the go between on this and also help if required

I don't think you're not to be much help putting the nets up - it's full size, not 5-a-side.

Whats BWFC's fixtures?

I don't think you're not to be much help putting the nets up - it's full size, not 5-a-side.

I meant sorting venues, teams, refreshments out etc not actually putting nets up

Just offering my help if they need it they have my number

Guest The Special One

Whats BWFC's fixtures?

I meant sorting venues, teams, refreshments out etc not actually putting nets up

Just offering my help if they need it they have my number

You can run onto the pitch every 5 mins to nurse walkdens injuries