Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Euro Adventures

Guest boro_lad

We couldnt stay in Basel coz of some convention' date=' had to stay in Zurich 2 hours away, and we took 3.500 to Rome 2.500 to Stuttgart, and everyone is skint!!!

And were saving for the final :D[/quote']

Are you a peasant?

When England played Leicteinstein we stayed in Zurich and it was the cheapest of all my Euorpean tours

Having said, I believe most of our drinks went on room 417 in the Marriott

I have no idea who stayed in room 417 but I bet he wasn't happy when checking out

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boro_lad
We couldnt stay in Basel coz of some convention' date=' had to stay in Zurich 2 hours away, and we took 3.500 to Rome 2.500 to Stuttgart, and everyone is skint!!!

Are you a peasant?

When England played Leicteinstein we stayed in Zurich and it was the cheapest of all my Euorpean tours

I have no idea who stayed in room 417 but I bet he wasn't happy when checking out

Switzerland is one of the most expensive countrys in the world! Probs on par with London!

Our away followings in our first season in Europe we exceptional also, we took 4.500+ to Villa Real and 3.000 to Ostrava in the Czech Republic.

As for 3.500 to Rome i think that is good considering most familys didnt as they were in fear of there lives!

England have the best supporters in the world, the most away fans we have had at the Riverside was 1.000 from Stuttgart, we only had 60 yes 60 from Lazio!

Are you a peasant?

Switzerland is one of the most expensive countrys in the world! Probs on par with London!

Thats cheaper than marseille then!!!!!!!!

Guest boro_lad
EIO EIO Were going t win the cup!!!

I think not. You were very fortunate to beat Basle.

Footballs all about luck! Look at Man Utd when they won the treble, we stand just as good of a chance as any of the other 3 teams.

Would you like to see us win it or not?

Guest boro_lad
Would you like to see us win it or not?

Yes because you are representing England.

I support every English team abroad **

Nice one! I think its good how the English stick together like and want each other to do well, i remember screaming at the tele when Liverpool were in the final of the Champ League last year.

Look on the bright side, you can say that you scored 3 goals past the UEFA cup winners at there own ground!

Guest squidgy66
If Boro win, we'd never hear the end of it.

Are there many Boro fans in your neck of the woods Carlos :-s :-k

Boro are not representing England, they are representing Boro, they have NO England badge on their shirt.....they are playng for themselves, no-one else!

Guest boro_lad
Boro are not representing England, they are representing Boro, they have NO England badge on their shirt.....they are playng for themselves, no-one else!

Well we are on of only two teams from Britain left in Europe, i feel that we are representing the country and making a good name for ourselves and certainly putting our small town in Europe on the map!

We are representing England as we got to be in the Uefa Cup by doing well in the League, i therefore feel that we are represting the standard of English Football!

Well we are on of only two teams from Britain left in Europe, i feel that we are representing the country and making a good name for ourselves and certainly putting our small town in Europe on the map!

We are representing England as we got to be in the Uefa Cup by doing well in the League, i therefore feel that we are represting the standard of English Football!

Please ignore the jealous bin-dipper. He hangs around here to get some of our reflected glory.

Please ignore the jealous bin-dipper. He hangs around here to get some of our reflected glory.

But Pablo's right all the same.

Guest squidgy66

But Pablo's right all the same.

Biff - He's a Toffee supporter - that's wrong on too many levels. I can feel a Pablo signature coming on #-o

Biff

Out of interest, how many places did English teams have in European competitions when we were allowed back in, post Heysel? And what was the maximum number of places a country was allowed in that season? How long did it take English teams to regain that maximum allowance?

Guest boro_lad

We have sold 2.200 tickets for Steau Bucharest, is that poor aswell?

Considering Romania is not safe and quite hard to get to?

And that we are all saving for the final :D

We have sold 2.200 tickets for Steau Bucharest, is that poor aswell?

Considering Romania is not safe and quite hard to get to?

And that we are all saving for the final  :D

It can't be that hard to get to Bucharest, surely.

Budget airlines to Bratislava and Budget from Bratislava to Bucharest.

If Everton fans could make it, it can't be too difficult.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boro_lad
you not win it the fef wont be in your pocket unlike the carling cup fianl  :-#

what is a fef?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.