Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SHIT FANS - OUR FANS

why the feck do hundredsor thousands of bolton fans leave withten minutes to go in a derby game against our local rivals. we have just gone a goal down to the form team in the division, possibly the future premiership champions and a team we fecking hate with a vengeance. With ten minutes to go should we not get behind our team.????

WHY DO YOU ALL LEAVE SO FECKING EARLY??????????????????

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand, just heard Harry Redknapp, he reckons the away following and support from the Pompey faithful made the game at Craven Cottage like a home match. He says they are the twelfth man every week at Fratton Park.

A real pity we aren't able to raise our support to this level.

We have been the position Portsmouth are in...anyone remember Aston Villa away a few yrs back?

We won 3-1 late on with Nathan Blake i think and we took the roof off that place all game. If positions are like what they are in the league now and we were 3-1 there it would be silent

• Site Supporter

I'm guessing that very few of those who decide, almost as a ritual, to either go home or watch the remaining ten minutes on TV* under the stands are long standing supporters. I doubt any of them ever saw Burnden Park!

* The sooner Bolton Wanderers turn the TVs off with ten minutes to go the better.

Fans have always gone early it's just easy to see these days with there being seats. When there was standing people just spread out more.

I remember the days when everyone stood next to the exits on the embankment ready to go, well about 5,000 what a crush that was.

I can start singing in the N LOWER, and teens around me look on in astonishment, as though its so uncool to sing! CHRIST YOU MUPPETS, get behind your team!

When its you singing its very uncool :D

Cheeky get, i was a good vocalist on the "LEVER END " in my time. :D

we were out sung again ........by a hand full of man u fans ............

whats going on with us .................it was shite today

big game , superb attendence .........what a let down we are

Guest kempo
Bring back standing areas and the good times will come back!

Standing areas will never happen - we need to generate our own atmosphere and make the best of what we have got - other clubs manage it

Which?

No ground in the preimership has a 'good' atmosphere.

Bring back standing areas and the good times will come back!

Standing areas will never happen - we need to generate our own atmosphere and make the best of what we have got - other clubs manage it

Which?

No ground in the preimership has a 'good' atmosphere.

Ever been to Portsmouth?

the whole point of this thread is to find out why so many people leave their seats 10 mins before final whistle - making the ground look half empty!

Since when has it been compulsory for threads on this board to stay on topic?

the whole point of this thread is to find out why so many people leave their seats 10 mins before final whistle - making the ground look half empty!
I believe it is because they don't want to get stuck in the traffic and want to get home earlier. NEXT QUESTION.

on a similar subject. how unoriginal were our songs again yesterday?

how embarrassing was it to hear Bolton fans sing "Who the fck are Man United?" - when this is clearly a United song that they ironically adopted years ago - which we countered when I started the W*nky Wanderers chant.

and the young c0ck in front of me aeroplaning during the game ](*,)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.