Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

options for uefa final

Horwich

Guest boro_lad
Am I the only one on here who really couldn't give a rat's arse about the UEFA Cup final?

I hope Seville thrash the Geordie b??stards, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.

Sour Grapes?

Am I the only one on here who really couldn't give a rat's arse about the UEFA Cup final?

I hope Seville thrash the Geordie b??stards, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.

Sour Grapes?

Not at all sour grapes, just stating a fact that Boro fans never shut up about the Carling Cup and actually think Bolton have never won a trophy.

Guest N'Zogbia
it was our first trophy of course we would be banging on about it!

First of all you invade every north east message board known to man, even though most of the scum and us don't really give a shit. Steve Gibson payed for all the geiger meters for the people of Eindhoven i hope!

Seriously, i've never known a set of supporters that need to gain recognition, it's like when a little brother seeks approval off his older brother.

Uefa final, fair enough, the only one that deserves it is Gibson, your fans are on par with Blackburn and they haven't got as many people kicking around! Toxic Paedos will be coming back home to hang runners up medals around the ICI funnels.

Der Der der Duh ](*,)

Boro are an insignificance in footballing terms.

They have no real rivals, they cast envious glances at the Newcastle-Blunderland rivalry and realise that they'll never experience the passion of a proper grudge match.

They come here from time to time to try and stir a bit of rivalry, when the only thing we have in common is a Carling Cup Final where we lost 2-1 and Mike Riley was their man of the match.

Get over it, Boro. We have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.