Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

right

Darwen

1st Leg is 15/16 July

2nd Leg is 22 July

English team at home in 1st leg

is that last bit about being at home first definitely true??

thing is that I'm going to Finland through work at the end of July, so if we're in Iceland or Norway on the 22nd I might as well just stay in Scandinavia :D/

1st Leg is 15/16 July

2nd Leg is 22 July

English team at home in 1st leg

is that last bit about being at home first definitely true??

thing is that I'm going to Finland through work at the end of July, so if we're in Iceland or Norway on the 22nd I might as well just stay in Scandinavia :D/

It is according to the Uefa website.

Dates aren't confirmed yet. These are provisional dates only.

Hmm, not so sure about that Traf

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/Intertoto...sId=412509.html

The identity of the clubs involved will not be confirmed until the end of the 2005/06 campaign but the draw has been made, pairing associations. The first round, which will unfold over two legs on 17/18 and 24/25 June, sees 26 nations vie for 13 places in the second round, when 15 more sides, drawn from the likes of Ukraine, Russia and Scotland, enter the fray. Those matches take place on 1/2 and 8/9 July, before the eight seeded contestants come in for the decisive third round on 15/16 and 22 July.

They are still provisional. They are quite likely to be on those dates, but they haven't yet been ratified by FIFA. I'd say they're 90% certain to be correct, but FIFA work in mysterious ways.

Guest Fife Superwhite

Nae Europe next season then.

Dissappointing, but maybe says more about how far we've come in 5 years and our raised expectations.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.