Wing Lower ??46 ??32

Corner Lower ??46 ??32

Goal Lower ??46 ??32

Family Enclosure - Adult ??46 ??32

Family Enclosure - Senior Citizen/Cannon Club ??20 ??14

Family Enclosure - Junior Gunners ??18 ??13

http://www.arsenal.com/membership/article....5&title=Tickets

The TMW is right, oh dear ??94 for a football match  

2006/07 Match Day ticket prices Emirates Upper/Lower Tier  Category A  Category B

Centre Upper  ??94  ??66

Centre Upper Back  ??70  ??49

Next to Centre Upper  ??70  ??49

Next to Centre Upper Back  ??61  ??43

Wing Upper  ??60  ??42

Wing Upper Back  ??55  ??38

Corner Upper  ??60  ??42

Goal Upper  ??66  ??46

Goal Upper Back  ??55  ??38

Centre Lower  ??51  ??35

Wing Lower  ??46  ??32

Corner Lower  ??46  ??32

Goal Lower  ??46  ??32

Family Enclosure - Adult  ??46  ??32

Family Enclosure - Senior Citizen/Cannon Club  ??20  ??14

Family Enclosure - Junior Gunners  ??18  ??13

http://www.arsenal.com/membership/article....5&title=Tickets

Right. You think we'll be a Cat A match? And we'll be in the decent seats? Delusions of adequacy.

From the Arsenal site:

Category A fixtures

Chelsea

Liverpool

Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

All remaining Premier League games will be Category B.

The majority of FA Cup, UEFA Competitions and Carling Cup will be Category B fixtures. However, there will be some specific matches which will be designated as Category A fixtures. Details will be communicated at the appropriate time.

Which means that prices are:

Emirates Upper/Lower Tier Category B

Centre Upper ??66

Centre Upper Back ??49

Next to Centre Upper ??49

Next to Centre Upper Back ??43

Wing Upper ??42

Wing Upper Back ??38

Corner Upper ??42

Goal Upper ??46

Goal Upper Back ??38

Centre Lower ??35

Wing Lower ??32

Corner Lower ??32

Goal Lower ??32

Family Enclosure - Adult ??32

Family Enclosure - Senior Citizen/Cannon Club ??14

Family Enclosure - Junior Gunners ??13

I'd guess we'll be behind the goal which makes it ??46 or ??38 or ??32 and nowhere near ??60

Who mentioned Bolton? Somebody watching Arsenal in a Cat A game will have to pay ??94, it's crap. Some away supportes may also be charged ??60 as the upper corners is where they are usually located.

I really don't care how much anyone else has to pay and nobody will HAVE to pay ??94. They can choose to buy the best seats in the house in the same way that they can choose to have a box. I'd also imagine that the best seats WON'T be for away fans.

and TMW mentioned ??60 for away fans.

Who mentioned Bolton? Somebody watching Arsenal in a Cat A game will have to pay ??94, it's crap. Some away supportes may also be charged ??60 as the upper corners is where they are usually located.

I really don't care how much anyone else has to pay and nobody will HAVE to pay ??94. They can choose to buy the best seats in the house in the same way that they can choose to have a box. I'd also imagine that the best seats WON'T be for away fans.

I think you really are missing the point. Nobody asked you how much you care about what anybody else has to pay. The facts are that ??94 to watch a match is ridiculous as is ??60,potentially, for some away supporters. If you can't see this then you are either rolling in money or "deluded"!

I think you really are missing the point. Nobody asked you how much you care about what anybody else has to pay. The facts are that ??94 to watch a match is ridiculous as is ??60,potentially, for some away supporters. If you can't see this then you are either rolling in money or "deluded"!

1) The statement was made by TMW that it was possibly going to be ??60 for away fans.

2) You posted the list of prices @ The Emirates Stadium which on careful reading and inference based upon experience of whereabouts in a stadium the away fans sit, showed that it wasn't necessarily going to be ??60 for away fans.

3) You, at the same time write "The TMW is right, oh dear ??94 for a football match"

4) I have pointed out that it's not compulsory (or necessarily possible) for any fan to pay ??94 for a ticket - especially not an away fan.

Now, TMW has not been proved to be right. The only way that TMW is right is if away fans are in Wing/Corner Upper for a CAT A match.

I don't think I'm missing any point at all. Neither would I pay silly money to watch a game of football. In fact I boycotted the Chelsea game last year because of the prices.

It already costs more than ??94 to watch BWFC at the Reebok if you buy a seat in a box.

Incidentally, if anyone bothers to read the whole of the page from the Arsenal site, they will notice:

Ticket prices

Please note that there has been no increase in ticket prices for the first season at Emirates Stadium (for equivalent category seating at Highbury). Match ticket pricing at Emirates Stadium is based on the principle of an A and B grading, as follows:

and it didn't cost me ??60 for my ticket last season (??35 IIRC)

1) The statement was made by TMW that it was possibly going to be ??60 for away fans.

2) You posted the list of prices @ The Emirates Stadium which on careful reading and inference based upon experience of whereabouts in a stadium the away fans sit, showed that it wasn't necessarily going to be ??60 for away fans.

3) You, at the same time write "The TMW is right, oh dear ??94 for a football match"

4) I have pointed out that it's not compulsory (or necessarily possible) for any fan to pay ??94 for a ticket - especially not an away fan.

Now, TMW has not been proved to be right. The only way that TMW is right is if away fans are in Wing/Corner Upper for a CAT A match.

I don't think I'm missing any point at all. Neither would I pay silly money to watch a game of football. In fact I boycotted the Chelsea game last year because of the prices.

It already costs more than ??94 to watch BWFC at the Reebok if you buy a seat in a box.

I think you will find away fans are in Wing/Corner Upper and lower.

http://www.arsenal.com/userincludes/docs/a...l_brochure2.pdf

Incidentally, if anyone bothers to read the whole of the page from the Arsenal site, they will notice:

Quote:

Ticket prices

Please note that there has been no increase in ticket prices for the first season at Emirates Stadium (for equivalent category seating at Highbury). Match ticket pricing at Emirates Stadium is based on the principle of an A and B grading, as follows:

and it didn't cost me ??60 for my ticket last season (??35 IIRC)

The grounds don't really compare, Highbury had no corner seating and no third tier.

Looks like you will be sat with the home fans for your equivalent ??35.

Finally can you explain how you buy a ??94 box ticket at the Reebok on your own. Arsenal are charging ??94 for one seat not one seat in a box.

Finally to get back to mine and the TMW original point it's a fookin rip off and whatever you say isn't going to change my mind.

Right. Thanks for your map which is very useful (especially for those who, unlike me, haven't actually been to the ground yet).

We will be wing corner lower. ??32. We don't take enough away to get Upper as well. Cheaper than last year. Result.

Second point.

Finally can you explain how you buy a ??94 box ticket at the Reebok on your own. Arsenal are charging ??94 for one seat not one seat in a box.

Easy. You buy a box between 10 for at least ??1100 (which was what it cost 5 years ago for 10 people when I last bought one for the company that I was working for at the time). This will cost you more than ??94 each (I'm assuming that you can divide by 10)

Finally to get back to mine and the TMW original point it's a fookin rip off and whatever you say isn't going to change my mind.

FINE ??94 is a rip-off. BUT IT ISN'T WHAT THEY'RE CHARGING AWAY FANS which is the point that TMW was making. AWAY FANS. YOU AND ME. AWAY FANS.

Unless, of course, you're an Arsenal fan, in which case I don't apologise because you're a London t??sser.

I tell you what Zozzy I was out in Munich at the Allianz for Munichs last game against Dortund,

All the money in the world wouldn't have got me into that game. and we were there hours before the game.  must be similar for the WC

It was a sell-out many weeks before the match because of the ticket prices. Coming back from one of Bolton's uefa matches last season we had to change at Frankfurt, I was sat next to a German lad who was a Bayern Munich fan. He had a match ticket that cost him 10 Euros for Bayern(who were 2nd in the league) versus the top of the league team(I think he said Werder Bremen :-k )

He said that all live televised league matches up to now have been shown without paying extra but that was coming soon.

??8 to get in and no TV revenue :-k He was shocked that we pay over 40 Euros for one match.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.