Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dave Nugent

Bolton shud go after nugent he's a class striker. He giv us many of goals cum on sam get ur finger out its like this every season!!!! ](*,)

Can anybody translate that rubbish please

Is it the school holidays already?

Bolton shud go after nugent he's a class striker. He giv us many of goals cum on sam get ur finger out its like this every season!!!! ](*,)

Can anybody translate that rubbish please

Is it the school holidays already?

Something about Sam getting his fingers out of somebodies cum 8-[

Guest Natasha

Nope, he was just a young boy of 19 ??? I soon realised he wasn???t the man I was looking for. Nice parents mind, couldn???t do enough for me.

Nope, he was just a young boy of 19 ??? I soon realised he wasn???t the man I was looking for. Nice parents mind, couldn???t do enough for me.

Jesus wept, I go away for a while and the place has gone tits up. Are you still here? Don't answer, it's rhetorical.

Who will you blame for this thread turning into one about you? You can answer that...

Guest Natasha

I simply said I dated him once and he wasn???t a nice character.

On the footballing side of things he???s a decent enough player, but personally I think he???s found his level at in the Championship ??? he???s certainly not worth spending good money on. He???d probably cost more than JFH!

Nice parents mind, couldn???t do enough for me.

Further proof of the shite you post.

How the fcuk can you come to the opinion that his parents 'couldn't do enough for me' when you only dated him once ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Guest Natasha

Nice parents mind, couldn???t do enough for me.

Further proof of the shite you post.

How the fcuk can you come to the opinion that his parents 'couldn't do enough for me' when you only dated him once ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

It was just a figure of speech, I actually went out with him for 3 months during which time I met his parents several times.

It was just a figure of speech, I actually went out with him for 3 months during which time I met his parents several times.

So the exploits of the clique (spelt correctly, love) don't interest but you do? And I for one don't give a flying f*ck! Jog on love, Max Clifford wants a new stamp licker in his office.

So the exploits of the clique (spelt correctly, love) don't interest but you do? And I for one don't give a flying f*ck! Jog on love, Max Clifford wants a new windowlicker in his office.

Could you all please stop encouraging her?

Oh, and Natasha: stop sending me PM's: you've a filthy mouth.

Jimmy-Floyd would be a disaster in my opinion.

Why?

ROI not worth it, simple as.

Wage demands are large enough for Celtic to baulk for a start.

Couldn't see a player of his type in our team unless they disposed Davies, which JFH wouldn't do due to his lack of work-rate. If we played 2 up front, he wouldn't play well with Davies as they both come deep to receive the ball, enjoy sticking their behinds into defenders etc...

If we get another striker as a first eleven pick, we need what we're missing - i.e. someone hopefully with pace, but more importantly a player who will sit on their deepest defender and test the line - otherwise we'll stick with the trusted 4-5-1, using the wide midfielders / attackers to support Davies.

??30k per week (for example) is alot of money for someone who would not bring much extra to what we already have - Jimmy aint the player he once was.

And it will be his last contract so if he isn't a success, his value is pretty much nil, in fact he's be a huge cost.

Guest Natasha

Why?

Couldn't see a player of his type in our team unless they disposed Davies, which JFH wouldn't do due to his lack of work-rate. If we played 2 up front, he wouldn't play well with Davies as they both come deep to receive the ball, enjoy sticking their behinds into defenders etc...

If we get another striker as a first eleven pick, we need what we're missing - i.e. someone hopefully with pace, but more importantly a player who will sit on their deepest defender and test the line - otherwise we'll stick with the trusted 4-5-1, using the wide midfielders / attackers to support Davies.

??30k per week (for example) is alot of money for someone who would not bring much extra to what we already have - Jimmy aint the player he once was.

And it will be his last contract so if he isn't a success, his value is pretty much nil, in fact he's be a huge cost.

You have a point, and obviously any 34 year old on big wages is going to be a risk.

But judging by his form last season he still has goals in him, and while he???s no Kevin Davies in terms of strength he???s still very difficult to get the ball off and holds the ball up as well as anyone in the Prem.

I agree Sam is unlikely to ditch Davies upfront, but at some point surely he has to have a go at trying to win matches rather than simply avoiding defeat? JFH would give us that option.

Why?

You have a point, and obviously any 34 year old on big wages is going to be a risk.

But judging by his form last season he still has goals in him, and while he???s no Kevin Davies in terms of strength he???s still very difficult to get the ball off and holds the ball up as well as anyone in the Prem.

I agree Sam is unlikely to ditch Davies upfront, but at some point surely he has to have a go at trying to win matches rather than simply avoiding defeat? JFH would give us that option.

As a first line of defense Davies is better but as an attacking threat JFH is far better suited!

Suppose with both on the books sam can play either depending on oppositon!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.