Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

the big nosed kraut

Ani

if we had signed him people would be moaning about his age and our lack of ambition.

we have nt signed him and people are still moaning.

you know sometimes i think if i was sam i'd fcuk off to sunderland to escape the ragging moaning.

FACTY FACT FACT !!

if we had signed him people would be moaning about his age and our lack of ambition.

you know sometimes i think if i was sam i'd fcuk off to sunderland to escape the ragging moaning.

FACTY FACT FACT !!

stop ragging moaning [-X

FACTY FACT FACT !!

Correct Ani, I wouldn't blame him if Sam f??cked off to Sunderland. Players and managers would never decide to join Bolton because of our 'passionate fans that get behind the team', we don't have that reputation. Allardyce has been the most successful manager in our history and even took us on a European tour, which is fairytale stuff really when you look at what we really are. Whenever you meet fans from other clubs the first thing they say to you is 'Allardyce what a great manager to achieve what he has.' Most of them would swap their manager for ours.

Do our fans appreciate it though [-X

FACTY FACT FACT !!

Correct Ani, I wouldn't blame him if Sam f??cked off to Sunderland. Players and managers would never decide to join Bolton because of our 'passionate fans that get behind the team', we don't have that reputation. Allardyce has been the most successful manager in our history and even took us on a European tour, which is fairytale stuff really when you look at what we really are. Whenever you meet fans from other clubs the first thing they say to you is 'Allardyce what a great manager to achieve what he has.' Most of them would swap their manager for ours.

Do our fans appreciate though [-X

Well said Zozzy well said =D> =D> =D>

FACTY FACT FACT !!

Do our fans appreciate though [-X

Thats it wi BOLTON folk, moan, moan f??ckin moan! [-X [-X [-X [-X

toodle pip :D :D :D :D :D :D

Guest N'Zogbia

He's a big nosed greedy bastard. He done the same to Newcastle. He blames it on the wife everytime aswell. She's supposed to be a right snobby pussy.

Best off without him old and past it really, 400k in the pocket so a good deal all in all.

He's a big nosed greedy bastard. He done the same to Newcastle. He blames it on the wife everytime aswell. She's supposed to be a right snobby pussy.

Best off without him old and past it really, 400k in the pocket so a good deal all in all.

watch fat phils interview on the subject! its ace!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.