Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pompey

wiggy

Guest Natasha
Have you seen who the South Coast monsters of football are after now?

Andy Cole!

Big Sam must be seriously jealous. And all we ended up with was Anelka.

I don???t get your point. Are you slagging off Fat Sam or praising him?

Andy Cole is a proven goalscorer at Premiership level, very similar to Anelka in fact but without the attitude and lack of loyalty. Plus he won???t cost ??8million.

So again, please state your point.

I don???t get your point. Are you slagging off Fat Sam or praising him?

Andy Cole is a proven goalscorer at Premiership level, very similar to Anelka in fact but without the attitude and lack of loyalty. Plus he won???t cost ??8million.

So again, please state your point.

he is 35 and injury prone and probably on 30,000 grand a week, are you sure you would prefer him to anelka.

Cole won't upsticks to go down South again unless he's desperate. He's happily settled in Wilmslow with his wife and son, Devante. I saw him on a couple of flights down to London when he was at Fulham and the travel for training etc p??ssd him off - getting to Pompey is a different kettle of fish altogether.

Cole won't upsticks to go down South again unless he's desperate. He's happily settled in Wilmslow with his wife and son, Devante. I saw him on a couple of flights down to London when he was at Fulham and the travel for training etc p??ssd him off - getting to Pompey is a different kettle of fish altogether.

If he's offered a 12 month deal on c??30K per week he'll upsticks alright

He's going.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.