Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Looks Like We Could All Be Owed 50 Quid This Weekend

If this guy plays a full 90 minutes in a Premiership game before the end of the season I???ll pay each and every one of you ??50.

anyone remeber this quote if not heres the link

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.p...29524&st=25

might owe us all some money on at the weekend natasha

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...04~893930,00.ht

NEW signings Andranik Teimourian and Nicolas Anelka are both set to make their Wanderers' debuts on Saturday, when Watford are the visitors to the Reebok Stadium in the Barclays Premiership.

Iranian international Teimourian, who has been on international duty this week, could be rushed into the starting line-up due to the injury crisis pervading the Reebok Stadium.

With only 14 outfield players at his disposal, Bolton boss Sam Allardyce is only too aware that his side will have to produce a monumental effort to get a result against newly-promoted Watford.

Allardyce said:

"Even though I wanted to bring Andranik (Teimourian) gradually into the first-team fold, I am forced to bring him straight in because of the injury situation. He is a player with a bright future and has the ability to do things right for us. I just wish that I could have given him more time for his debut, but that is not the case.He has the right attitude, even with his limited experience, to do well on Saturday."

Meanwhile, Allardyce has been very pleased with the attitude shown by record signing Anelka in the seven days he has had to work with the French international. The former Arsenal frontman is looking forward to his debut and has shown glimpses of why he is regarded as one of the best strikers around during training at Euxton this week.

"There is no pressure on Nicolas to deliver from the outset," added Allardyce.

"He is working well in training and with three matches already under his belt with Fenerbahce this season he is looking fit.

"I don't expect miracles from him and he won't be expected to score straight away.It may take him three or four games to deliver and if he needs that length of time to settle back into the hustle and bustle of the premiership, then I will give him all the time in the world."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.