Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburn - Sunday 22nd October '06

Should be between 10 and 15 lads from work going to blackburn, on the train for us.

message to dodgywheels scouse scumbag workmate--- give back the holiday that he requested and then you went and booked behind his back you plastic scouser, so he can go to the match!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the november one's he booked without me knowing so I miss the lads birthday,but he only wants the blackburn sunday off so he can watch the self pitying scouse shithouses play scum , but will he be going, will he fook he'll watch it on the tele. :angry:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the november one's he booked without me knowing so I miss the lads birthday,but he only wants the blackburn sunday off so he can watch the self pitying scouse shithouses play scum , but will he be going, will he fook he'll watch it on the tele. :angry:

why bother. tell him to video it. just book it. surely you can do that its in your contract

Guest The Special One
Hope you're not going then you big Jesse! :D

You're going the right way for a spanking my girl

Finally, the penny has dropped and a club is listening to the fans

Had poor crowds against Everton, City (18K) and Wigan (17K)

Expect 7,000 from Bolton, probably double what we would take at ??32 or ??36

Could be a 28,000 crowd :good:

Guest The Special One
And you'll get another big kick in the bollocks, like you did on Saturday at the match next time! :vava:

And there WILL be power in the next kick! :ph34r:

:yahoo:

hubba hubba

i'll have some

get to ewok quicker than the reebok

Aye - Hall 'ith Wood is closer.

I'm going, and there should be a good number of us out on the day. I hope/pray that SKY don't f??cking ruin it & put it on, as per usual =@

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.