Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Channel 4 Last Night

Guest as

Anyone watch that Russian Mail Order bride effort on Channel 4 last night? It's tempting, especially when you compare them to English women.

They're better looking (most importantly)

They cook & clean, with no bother

They don't moan & moan about the smallest thing

They don't have a chip on their shoulder 'I won't listen to any man!'

Their lives don't revolve around soap operas

One of them moved up to Lancashire, with this reaaaaally ugly bloke, she stayed for a short while & then left. He'd been supporting her financially, and she'd also been getting money off another fellow English sucker for ages as well :rofl:

I watched a bit of that programme, you could see when the Russian met the Lancashire bloke at the airport she wasn't too impressed. His daughter looked even less impressed. When she went to his house for the first time her face was a picture..............it was a right sh??thole, I bet she had a better standard of living in Minsk (or where ever she had originated from)

Anyway, what was that website again, think I'll do a bit of window shopping today and see if I can get one on a "sale or return" basis

Anyone watch that Russian Mail Order bride effort on Channel 4 last night? It's tempting, especially when you compare them to English women.

They're better looking (most importantly) If you say so :blink:

They cook & clean, with no bother = This is 2006. Why should women do all the cooking and cleaning?

They don't moan & moan about the smallest thing = Sounds like a typical male to me!

They don't have a chip on their shoulder 'I won't listen to any man!' Sounds good to me!

Their lives don't revolve around soap operas My life doesn't revolve around soap opera's!

Thanks lads. Reading this has been pure comedy for me and I'm sure a few other wimmin who frequent this site.

see quote above about not talking.

same applies to posting on t'internet.

ok love ?? :blink:

see quote above about not talking.

same applies to posting on t'internet.

ok love ?? :blink:

I mustn't have read between the lins as I thought that was only during Sky Sports & Discovery channel programmes. Sorry. I'll get back to me ironing then! :good:

??????????????????!

I mustn't have read between the lins as I thought that was only during Sky Sports & Discovery channel programmes. Sorry. I'll get back to me ironing then! :good:

??????????????????!

You were thinking again, dear. Try to leave the difficult stuff to the humans with furry balls, there's a good girl.

PS monkfish.jpg

Yup, the russian bird was deffo not impressed with her prospective 'husband',

my brothers mate is thinking of doing the same thing, but with a Thai.

I can see the temptation- id love a husband who screws on demand, obeys my every whim, does all the menial tasks i hate and wont say boo to me, hey- id even expect him to keep his gob shut while i screwed around, after all- slaves dont have rights!!

If both understand the 'rules' then leave em to it, but i dont believe anything in life is that simple.

Cheaper than hiring a 24/7 cook/maid and prostitute though!!

As for the women who do it- they have their own reasons, and i seriously doubt theyre not aware of what theyre getting themselves into. Besides- they get a quick work permit, get nationalised over here, get to send the blokes money back to her family, and then bring her family over too. Bingo!!

As for all you blokes being 'sexist and old fashioned' etc- i know most of you get bullied at home so youre forgiven. the definition of 'wife' has changed very much over the last few decades. But im sure there are some women out there who are happy to live with a caveman. Some women like traditional men.

However, most of us gals want to be 'equal partners', which hasnt caught on in Bolton yet, so i reckon 'mail order husbands' might catch on soon.

Can i get a horny well hung bloke on a 30 day or your money back deal???

An Italian would do veeeerrrryyyyy nicely, thankyou!!

Girls, if he's any good ill get his brothers sent over too- my windows could do with a clean and my muff needs some attention.

Can i get a horny well hung bloke on a 30 day or your money back deal???

An Italian would do veeeerrrryyyyy nicely, thankyou!!

Girls, if he's any good ill get his brothers sent over too

I'd like a German one please so could you make sure he's got family across Europe.

I thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.