Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

You Are The Ref

Whites man

8/10

One I got right must be wrong though - the purpose of the D is that "All players must stand outside this area when a penalty-kick is taken ". But that's surely wrong as the penalty taker can be in it?? - or at least when the ref blows the whistle (he hastily adds in edit mode :-k )

6/10 - it should tell you which ones you got right/wrong - convinced I got them all right!

it does!

Edited by SatanGreavsie

6/10 - it should tell you which ones you got right/wrong - convinced I got them all right!

7/10 on the screen that gives your score you have the option to click on see the right answers.

8/10

One I got right must be wrong though - the purpose of the D is that "All players must stand outside this area when a penalty-kick is taken ". But that's surely wrong as the penalty taker can be in it?? - or at least when the ref blows the whistle (he hastily adds in edit mode :-k )

it does!

7 but the 2 of the 3 i got wrong i've never known happen in a game in nearly 40 years watchin and playin the game.

the no 1 pen was stupid as both answers were right as they resulted in a no retake.

doh!

8/10 However I thought that the 'D' was to keep all players ten yards from the ball before it is kicked

It is and also it is on the edge of the penalty area and not the goal area. I thought one or two of the questions were somewhat ambiguous.

Your score was 10 out of a possible 10

Perfect. Polish your whistle and sharpen your pencil for the cup final. The slap-headed Mr Collina would be proud to officiate at that high standard.

have some of that; first try too, could have sworn some of my answers were dodgy

Edited by maaarsh

• Moderators

Perfect. Polish your whistle and sharpen your pencil for the cup final. The slap-headed Mr Collina would be proud to officiate at that high standard.

have some of that; first try too, could have sworn some of my answers were dodgy

can't say having a mind that works like a referee would please me

my 4 was very reassuring

• Site Supporter

Your score was 8 out of a possible 10

Generally, you blew you whistle at the right times, but the odd howler will have the crowd baying for blood. Head back to the changing rooms and revise your football laws.

got numbers 2 and 3 wrong

Aye same here. I was expecting about a 4. I can now shout at refs knowing that I am the perfect ref.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.