Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pederson

monkfish

I can't remember their second, but I seem to remember the first from Ribery coming from a cross from their full back, who was quite deep?

Surely Gardner can't be blamed for that at all?

first goal was n'gottys fault he gave it away when a lump up field even out of play would have seen half time and us go in one up.

Henrik isn't a natural fullback - that has to be accepted by all.

I'd never boo or have a go at the lad as he always gives 100%, but I wouldn't play him leftback unless desperate. Henrik has played LB before for us when we have done well and won games, but seeing as Tal had been doing alright at LB and we had a RB on the bench I'd mark it down as a Managerial mistake.

Hopefully it's lesson learnt.

Does anyone wonder if Hunt isn't in good books for another reason? Maybe bad training or an attitude problem? Would be interesting to see if Sam could give a reason why Hunt was dropped?

• Moderators
Perhaps a reason for playing Pedersen is that Ben Haim is far better at right back than left back.

that maybe true, but the performance of Hunt / Faye / Meite / Ben Haim as a back four overall this season for me meant it didn't need to be changed

I only put that forward as a possible reason for Sam making the change. It doesn't mean that I agree with it.

Another reason for the change could be that he is trying to sell Pedersen to the Pie men. He was strongly linked with a move to them last season*

*just like biff it doesn't mean that I agree with it.

• Moderators
Another reason for the change could be that he is trying to sell Pedersen to the Pie men. He was strongly linked with a move to them last season*

*just like biff it doesn't mean that I agree with it.

if i was trying to sell henrik to wigan i'd have left him on the bench

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.