Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Must Be A Slow News Day

nice to dream?

Why would we want an over-the-hill useless overpaid ex-filth?

Because future players who we may want to sign who don't want to come to 'an unfashionable club' like Bolton may have a second take if we have a player with Beckham's renown playing for us. Having said that I can't see Beckham wanting to sign for an unfashionable club like Bolton.

Because future players who we may want to sign who don't want to come to 'an unfashionable club' like Bolton may have a second take if we have a player with Beckham's renown playing for us. Having said that I can't see Beckham wanting to sign for an unfashionable club like Bolton.

Like Andy Johnson?

Face it, we're the last chance saloon - they won't sign for us unless there's nobody else wanting them. Especially if we're not playing in Europe. Doesn't matter who we have playing for us.

Anyway, Beckham wouldn't get in the team.

and I see you had a hand in his new autobiography

Some of my best work that was.

If we sign him we will make our money back in shirt sales, gain world recognition for having him, and I think he would be a great replacement for Gary Speed in the middle 3 (i'm not saying speed needs replacing but he wont go on for ever)

I seem to remember that he was looking at buying a flat at Eagly Mills before he left United, so maybe he would consider Bolton - and his career needs a kick start, we have a reputation for doing that

Well I don't think he will sign for us either. He has already said he would find it difficult to play for another english club as he has such affinity for Man U.

But assuming the top 4 dont want him, and life is intolerable at Real Madrid, then surely we are the best option?

We have an established reputatation for getting the best from the oldies, and he would be on the right stage to get back to the England team i.e. in the Prem. Sam has stated today that he would like to sign him, and he has so much money that maybe he wouldn't demand mega bucks.

He would be our greatest ever signing IMO. But it wont happen :D

Edited by bristol_wanderer

Guest The Special One

I would have him in the team tomorrow

Thats what we are lacking, class in midfield and someone who can open up the defence for Anelka or to put the inch perfect cross for Davies to nod home

B??llocks to the ex munich shite, he would also attract quality players too

I would hate to see him go to a no good place like villa

• Moderators
I would have him in the team tomorrow

Thats what we are lacking, class in midfield and someone who can open up the defence for Anelka or to put the inch perfect cross for Davies to nod home

B??llocks to the ex munich shite, he would also attract quality players too

I would hate to see him go to a no good place like villa

What he said.

I would experience some difficulty in supporting Bolton with Beckham in the team.

I would still support Bolton with Beckham in the team, but when we were after signing Roy Keane that was a different story. There was no way that I would have gone to a Bolton match watching Roy Keane in a white shirt, I would have stayed away until he left the club. FACT!

• Moderators

i remember the cocky little pussy playing at burnden in filths reserves

he ran all down the front of the manny rd stand when they scored

he's an example to all young footballers is beckham

always worked hard, looked after himself, and been one of his countries best

he's still good enough to play for england, and may do again

more chance of him in the next wc finals than mclaren

but he isn't coming to bolton

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.