Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Will He Make It?

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

kev that is

England squad for the freindly v spain announced at 4pm

Its a disgrace if he is overlooked as that tosser from Newcastle is set for a recall

Dyer is an injury-prone show pony, Kev is better than him & Barton. But he won't get a call-up, as we've got an England manager in charge now who's as useless as Keegan.

we've got an England manager in charge now who's as useless as Keegan.

I laughed when I read this...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ugh/6323097.stm

England coach Steve McClaren has come under savage attack from his former Middlesbrough star Massimo Maccarone.

Maccarone, 27, launched his tirade in the Italian media after joining Siena.

He said: "The ever-smiling Steve 'The Magnificent' McClaren is the most two-faced and false person I've had the misfortune to meet in football."

England (squad):

Robinson (Tottenham), Foster (Watford), Kirkland (Wigan); Gary Neville (Man Utd), Phil Neville (Everton), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Woodgate (Middlesbrough), Bridge (Chelsea), Terry (Chelsea), Carragher (Liverpool), Dawson (Tottenham), Richards (Man City); Lennon (Tottenham), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Carrick (Man Utd), Downing (Midd'boro), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Parker (Newcastle), Lampard (Chelsea), Barry (Aston Villa), Barton (Man City), Jenas (Tottenham), Dyer (Newcastle); Rooney (Man Utd), Crouch (Liverpool), Defoe (Tottenham), Johnson (Everton).

Ignoring the fact that Phil Neville, Carragher and Richards have all played midfield this season, there are still essentially 12 midfielders picked in this squad. The majority of which have much more ability than Nolan does; doubt he'll ever play for England to be honest

England (squad):

Robinson (Tottenham), Foster (Watford), Kirkland (Wigan); Gary Neville (Man Utd), Phil Neville (Everton), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), Woodgate (Middlesbrough), Bridge (Chelsea), Terry (Chelsea), Carragher (Liverpool), Dawson (Tottenham), Richards (Man City); Lennon (Tottenham), Gerrard (Liverpool), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Carrick (Man Utd), Downing (Midd'boro), Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Parker (Newcastle), Lampard (Chelsea), Barry (Aston Villa), Barton (Man City), JENAS (Tottenham), Dyer (Newcastle); Rooney (Man Utd), Crouch (Liverpool), Defoe (Tottenham), Johnson (Everton).

Ignoring the fact that Phil Neville, Carragher and Richards have all played midfield this season, there are still essentially 12 midfielders picked in this squad. The majority of which have much more ability than Nolan does; doubt he'll ever play for England to be honest

I would prefer Nolan to any of those. Maybe the exception of Parker although I don't think Parker is any better than Nolan.

And Jenas FFS! The guy is f*cking w*nk. I'm not that sure but I don't think he has been a regular in the Spurs team this year, and has been out for a while with an injury.

Anyway on the plus side this means that he won't get injured and can concentrate on Bolton.

I would prefer Nolan to any of those. Maybe the exception of Parker although I don't think Parker is any better than Nolan.

I disagree, Parker is far better than Kevin Nolan in my opinion (he is always injured though)

I presume Barry is in as back up to Wayne Bridge, due to Ashley Cole being injured.

Jenas getting selected baffles me everytime though

Nolan wouldn't make the Faroe Islands on the back of his performances this season

Agree totally Zico.

Apart from Arsenal away, Nolan has been Fcuking shite this season.

Infact, the second half performance of our Iranian star on Wednesday puts doubt in my mind if Nolan deserves his place in the Bolton team, never mind England!

Agree totally Zico.

Apart from Arsenal away, Nolan has been Fcuking shite this season.

Infact, the second half performance of our Iranian star on Wednesday puts doubt in my mind if Nolan deserves his place in the Bolton team, never mind England!

You have seen what we are like without Nolan. The fact that we havent won a game without him, I think we have lost all 4, shows that even on a bad day he is one of our most important players. To suggest to leave our captain out of injury hit team is stupid.

You have seen what we are like without Nolan. The fact that we havent won a game without him, I think we have lost all 4, shows that even on a bad day he is one of our most important players. To suggest to leave our captain out of injury hit team is stupid.

Well said

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.