Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What Odds

L/H White

Not new, but has decent odds and a reasonable offer to new clients.

expekt

I've just become a new client and taken them up on their generous offer :good:

I have had my first bet with them that Man Utd win today, at odds of 1.95. They will return my stake by 100% win or lose :good:

Edited by CWP

I've just become a new client and taken them up on their generous offer :good:

Oh Buggerage, I didn't read the T's & C's of their offer:

"Before you can make any withdrawal or transfer money equal to or below the equivalent of the bonus money(stake amount + bonus money credited by Expekt) to other products, the bonus amount has to be turned over 3 times in our sportbook on odds 1.50 or above"

So after much shifting around between Expekt and Betfair last night, and Man Utd managing to win, I am a whopping ??1.36 up :yahoo:

I only realised the clause in the T's & C's once I had withdrawn my winnings last night, so I am no longer able to qualify for the bonus, even if I do a couple more bets.

Guest gerrytaggart

post-3101-1172152969_thumb.jpg

I was reading the RP at lunch yesterday and I am sure one firm was offering 100/1 on Bellamy scoring and following it up with a celebratory golf swing.

he may of new about that you know because the scousers there love a bet and a few have horses .hes a little welsh cu.nt i hate him

post-3101-1172152969_thumb.jpg

I was reading the RP at lunch yesterday and I am sure one firm was offering 100/1 on Bellamy scoring and following it up with a celebratory golf swing.

he may of new about that you know because the scousers there love a bet and a few have horses .hes a little welsh cu.nt i hate him

Insightful and intelligent as ever... :mellow: