Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Losing 1 Nil Already

• Members

Cheers once again Traf. Going out of me head here. Only the Hunt og shows up on the BBC site but the score says 1-1. i wondered what the fook was going on (which was right). We'll go on and win 2-1 now :yahoo:

Cheers once again Traf. Going out of me head here. Only the Hunt og shows up on the BBC site but the score says 1-1. i wondered what the fook was going on (which was right). We'll go on and win 2-1 now :yahoo:

No problem: always happy to help.

Home.h1.jpg

• Members
at last we have beaten 'em

this is looking like a good day - come on pompey

Not too concerned if Pompey lose as they are in the chasing pack. Having said that, it would be p1ss funny if Munich won nowt

I would love to see that dago tw@t Ronaldo bawling his eyes out again. Any of the 3 results in that game will be OK by me.

Andrananik Teymourian eh? We'll be seeing a lot more of him next season. Fantastic 3 points today - let's hope we stick it up the delusionals on Monday.

Big big win today. Especially with the spammers winning at Arsenal we could be looking forward rather than over our shoulders. Monday is a another big game and could setup a showdown at the Emirates a week today.

Where that moaning c?nt TonyCee eh??

Not a great performance, midfield did not look right, but who gives a f?ck :yahoo: we put the piemen in their rightful place and sent them in the direction of div 1 :rofl:

3 very good finishes put paid to a wigan side who gave up with 10 mins to go and looked doomed to me. Nice day out in the warm spring sunshine.

2-0 to pompey can this weekend get any better?

Perfect day, pretty sure we sold all our ticket allocation today. First half was dire thought there was only going to be one winner until anelka scored. Anyone see that bloke tumbling down the steps in our end? knocked himself out. Just watched second half of munich game can easter get any better?? :drinks:

would sooner Pompey have drawn or lost today.

we were 9 points clear of 8th until they won.

I think 5,6,7 will get UEFA spots, so I was hoping for a Utd win at Fratton Park.

The sooner we qualify for Europe the better.

• Members
Go to the fridge and get a cold cucumber and stick it up your rectum, and then bite on a bar of Imperial Leather and wash your gob out.

Dunno Zoz - I sort of understand. I was on the fence as the scum winning would have been better for BWFC. Fook it though, now they've lost let's celebrate! I would love it if they won nowt this season. There's a certain Filipino and a Yorkshire Red down here whose lives won't be worth living if Utd win nothing.

Heskey the living stealing waste of space.He fell over the ball for cryin' out loud.That can not be classed as a goal.Sorry Nicky but i'd sooner they gave it to you.Could never beleive that clown Heskey ever got in the England set up (although i could see Mcclaren giving him a place).

• Moderators
Heskey the living stealing waste of space.He fell over the ball for cryin' out loud.That can not be classed as a goal.Sorry Nicky but i'd sooner they gave it to you.Could never beleive that clown Heskey ever got in the England set up (although i could see Mcclaren giving him a place).

Are you old enough to remember the Germany 1 England 5 game?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.