Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Well

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

pathetic, gutless, spineless, no bottle, no desire, no ambition totally f?ckin useless is how I sum up Bolton at the mo

changes at thye top are needed desperately

10 minutes away from guaranteed European football and we f?ck it up, can't see anymore points coming with crap spiritless performances like that

It was a gutless TEAM performance because Nicky Hunt had gone off. If he'd still have been on, we could've at least put a name to the culprit.

"We're sh1t and we know we are,

We're sh1t and we know we are."

It wasn't great, I feel we should have had the game wrapped up before we got our first.

Although it doesn't matter now, did anyone see if doyle (i think) was onside before meite brought him down, it was a penalty but from where I was from it looked offside. The linesman seemed to be about 8 yards behind everytime the ball came over.

• Moderators

how the fook was it spineless

message to folk, losing doesn't mean we're spineless

no desire, my arse

if tehy didn't care, they'd not have taken conceding the first goal as badly as they did

quite amusing that some will spend all weekend looking for somebody to blame now hunts out of the firing line

it'll be gartside or the ticket office

be good to see the first again

dunno if it was offside, but didn't look like an away team penalty

I wonder if our terrible goal difference could come to haunt us this season, even Reading are +9 on us!

It really looks as though we are going right down to the last game to see if we can get that UEFA cup place.

Guest crazytrain

No doubt I'll get abuse for this, but today means I'm not renewing my season ticket next season. I've been with my dad year in year out and the bottom line is we just don't enjoy going any more. We haven't played a decent game of Premiership football in 2007, simple fact. Driving home my dad just asked whether we should renew and I just thought - why the hell should we? I know that in terms of league success we really have never had it so good, but the bottom line is I want to enjoy watching the Wanderers and I cannot honestly remember the last time I did that. The fact that we're still top six in the Premiership (and I actually believe we probably still will be by the end of the season) says a whole lot about just how totally crap the standard is in the league. On our day we can play any team in the league off the park, but there just haven't been many of those days this season (Arsenal and West Ham at home is about it). Reading were crap today and they might get a European slot too, yet we still couldn't beat them. Yes, if Davies and Diouf had stuck their early chances away we'd have won comfortably, but the fact is they didn't. Name me a decent side you've seen at the Reebok this season... The overall standard is poor, we've been poor on too many occasions and thats basically enough for me. I honestly believe (and I hope I'm wrong) that if we don't get into Europe then Sam will go - since touting himself for the England job I don't think he's been focused enough on BWFC. Sorry, but thats it... Can't believe I'm saying it but the decision has been made... Now I think I'm going to get completely pissed and hope Pompey don't get anything against Villa

Today was piss poor. Even so they were not much better and I cannot believe they put 3 past us. Shocking! I am seriously pissed off. Why do we never change tactics?

I haven't been that pissed off after a match in a long time. Even standing listening to United take the piss at 4-0 wasn't as bad as today, and for me it's because we were so much better than them, I really can't understand how we lost, and with that tvvat Hunt scoring at the end it just capped it off. I left early for the first time in about 5 years today.

I'm not sure what it was, there wasn't one area in the team that I thought looked particually bad, the turning point for me was not the penalty, but when Diouf got stretcherd off. Without him up front we have no real outlet ball, nobody can hold the ball up like him, not even Anelka imo, and also Anelka can't link up with anybody like him, he is half the player without Diouf on the pitch. One other criticism for today was Nolan, I think that the recent criticism has been harsh as imo he hasn't been as bad as people have said, but today he was terrible, in midfield he was chasing shadows, and upfront he was worse.

I really hope we can hang on to a European place and then seriously sort our team out for next season.

Went with the lad today. We should have been 2-0 by ht but the finishing was poor. Strange game as Reading offered nothing until the last 10 mins but what would one expect if your only 1-0 down at that time.

The turning point was a penalty, 5 mins before Meite was in the same position but stayed on his feet. Just like Arsenal in the cup he then went to ground and gave away a needless penalty. WTF are the coaches telling our centre halves!!!!

We played for the draw after that, perhaps Sam knew how the other results were going and stopping Reading winning was his main ambition.

Thought our display was lacklustre apart from the Elk, Gardner and Stelios. The midfield is not right with Nolan and Speed out of sorts and Thompson not up to it. Davies was either unfit or not bothered. The worse performance from him i have ever seen.

I am afraid to me the lads look jaded. Cannot see us winning another game this season. And there was I telling my lad I was gonna buy a ST next year and take a few European trips. But hey ho, who knows perhaps we will win the title for Utd next week!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.