Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Something That Must'nt Happen Against Villa...

I agree, Ashley Young would rip him to shreds............but who do we play there?

Dont see why James Sinclair shouldnt play there.

If hes good enough to come on against Chelski and then play half an hour against Wet Spam, then surely heshould start against Villa. We looked a lot better with Campo and Nolan in the middle of the pitch (I know we couldnt have got much worse).

And something else that shouldnt happen is Thompson starting!!

thompson played a couple of cracking passes against west ham.

Two cracking passesin 90mins i stand corrected hes gotta start!

Just a thought how many bad ones did he make??

Edited by RayVon

dunno, you tell me...

Alot more than two thats when he managed to get himself on the ball.

Yes everyone was shite at Wet Spam but from what ive seen of Thompson from other games hes not good enough he certainly shouldnt be in our midfield ahead of speed, campo, nolan or andranik!

Faye is back but where to play him?

Hunt and Diouf (played his last game for Bolton?) are ruled out - so I suppose TBH may be available?

Anyway you cut it, Campo can not be given a third start at right back!

I agree with Campo not playing at right back if Faye is fit then surely he as to start with Meite.

Jussi

Sinclair Meite Faye Gardner

Nolan Campo Speed

Davies Anelka Stelios/VazTe

Edited by RayVon

The whole team was bad against West Ham. But Thompson was w?nk. IMO he should be on the bench at best, I would prefer any of Nolan, Speed, Campo, Andranik, Faye, Tal in midfield before him.

IMO I would play:

Jussi

Sinclar Miete Faye Gardner

Nolan Speed Andranik

Davies Anelka Vaz Te

Not only is he w?nk, but he is a dirrty little shit and could end up getting himself sent off on Sunday if things arn't going our way. Some thing we wont need.

Thought that myself, against Chelsea I saw him keep fouling and I thought he was going to get himself sent off and lose us the game.

And also at West Ham, I could see that he was wound up because of the scoreline, which is all alright because so were most people, but instead of putting more effort in, he just got dirtier and dirtier with his tackles, and thought that not only would be 3-0 down but we would also be 1 man down aswel.

Thought that myself, against Chelsea I saw him keep fouling and I thought he was going to get himself sent off and lose us the game.

And also at West Ham, I could see that he was wound up because of the scoreline, which is all alright because so were most people, but instead of putting more effort in, he just got dirtier and dirtier with his tackles, and thought that not only would be 3-0 down but we would also be 1 man down aswel.

Could probably go on for every game he has played for us, but in the Wiggin game he got a yellow card and wasn't far off from picking up a second before being taken off.

Faye is back but where to play him?

Hunt and Diouf (played his last game for Bolton?) are ruled out - so I suppose TBH may be available?

Anyway you cut it, Campo can not be given a third start at right back!

no, he should be hung drawn and quartered-literally

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.