Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lunch

Guest kempo

Guest kempo
I work at the FT and we have a subsidised restaurant (still f?cking dear though)

Friday is Fish, chips, peas day

mmmmmm

Mushy peas i hope :yahoo:

What's wrong with tap water eh Crawley??!! How very bourgeoise! Surely bottled water is the biggest jip going.

Barrel of crude oil - $59 or about 30 quid and everyone says oil prices are high. A barrel of Evian water, given the price of a bottle, would cost $500 or 250 quid.

Get some council pop down thi neck.

Barrel of crude oil - $59 or about 30 quid and everyone says oil prices are high. A barrel of Evian water, given the price of a bottle, would cost $500 or 250 quid.

Must admit, I never thought about it like that!

What a jip - corporation pop it is for me from now on

What's wrong with tap water eh Crawley??!! How very bourgeoise! Surely bottled water is the biggest jip going.

Get some council pop down thi neck.

Ah the actual bottle I've had for a few months. Fill it up from the water cooler which is linked to our taps. Its theatre, they frown if you bring in a bloody sandwich with white bread round here! I got mocked for using salad cream, on a salad!!!

• Site Supporter
Ah the actual bottle I've had for a few months. Fill it up from the water cooler which is linked to our taps. Its theatre, they frown if you bring in a bloody sandwich with white bread round here! I got mocked for using salad cream, on a salad!!!

Crawley, surely you should drinking rainwater collected in a biodegradeable vessel fashioned from sustainable materials?

I hopeyour conscience can cope with the countless species that have just gone west because of your selfish and laissez-faire attitude to the water you drink.

Awful.

Crawley, surely you should drinking rainwater collected in a biodegradeable vessel fashioned from sustainable materials?

I hopeyour conscience can cope with the countless species that have just gone west because of your selfish and laissez-faire attitude to the water you drink.

Awful.

Spider, to be honest I'm no environmetalist - hate the fact you can't disagree with all the pap spouted about the planet and that our politicians are scared to disagree with global warming. Its a new religion and we know where that leads....

I'm sorry but they are telling me that I can't take my one holiday a year in Spain or wherever, absolute rot. Pampered pop stars and actors bollocking me for not putting my TV on standby. Here's an idea, why don't you lot fcuk off out off your massive houses and use that area where your swimming pool is to grow sustainable crops. Arses, the lot of 'em

Salad still tastes like shit though.

• Site Supporter
Bugger all yet as skint

What can I buy for ?1.10 :angry:

One of the lads here at work ahs brought in a pack of "cheese" singles which were 15p for 10.

The ingredients list is a bit sketchy about the amount of cheese in them, but they look smashing nonetheless.

• Site Supporter
The most under rated buttie of them all -

Corned beef and onion, on medium white Warby's bread :good:

Packet of smokey bacon crisps

Coffee one sugar, stirred Anticlockwise.

i hope you put mustard or brown sauce on it too!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.