Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hotels

RayVon

How far from the bars and ground is this hotel?

Hotel Centar is on some 5-10min. from the city square and 20min. from the stadium

And I don't want to disappoint you, but that hotel Imperial is not so close to the center of Skopje

Edited by JumboMkd

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squidgy66
Your more than welcome to join the communial room (mine ashey and shaun's) always room there

I've had another offer cheers mate - but it's always good to have a back up! (especially for me) :D

Guest squidgy66
Stop selling my spot!

Kemps he just PM'd me saying he would rather give it out to a stray dog than a ginger. Enjoy the bench :rofl:

Guest squidgy66
lee you had best be a good lad i a not looking after you like colchester i have to tame craig.

That's rich coming from you who fell from the oldest cabbie wind-up in christendom when we were there:

Cabbie: "I've got a pick-up Bradshawgate at half ten. I'm off!!"

You "c?nts hung up"

Oh how we laughed :rofl:

Edited by squidgy66

Best Western turist for me.

5 mins walk max from main square.

:good:

Jes this is the good hotel, and some time macedonian senior representation use this hotel before the game.

Salute from Skopje MACEDONIA

P.S. to explain, i am not fan on Rabotnicki, in Skopje the bigest and renowned tim is the F.C. Vardar

68kxsew.gif

Edited by zote

• Moderators
Jes this is the good hotel, and some time macedonian senior representation use this hotel before the game.

Salute from Skopje MACEDONIA

P.S. to explain, i am not fan on Rabotnicki, in Skopje the bigest and renowned tim is the F.C. Vardar

68kxsew.gif

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

have you decided to fly or not yet? last night you said you were too scared of being ass raped by ashey to travel

He has got his eye on you.

He likes the larger fella. :good:

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

Haha, with who? football fan on Rabotncki is the 20 or 30 people :) Rabotnicki is the unnatural club who have rich master who pay to the some boys to wind up for him.

This is the that group

Untitled-14.jpg

And this ist the real firm - Komiti

4p4ht9j.jpg

You'we have luck because Vardar is not have money to place the match in Macedonian league.

Guest The Special One
Haha, with who? football fan on Rabotncki is the 20 or 30 people :) Rabotnicki is the unnatural club who have rich master who pay to the some boys to wind up for him.

This is the that group

Untitled-14.jpg

And this ist the real firm - Komiti

4p4ht9j.jpg

You'we have luck because Vardar is not have money to place the match in Macedonian league.

oh dear :rofl:

Vardar fan, what the hell r u doin here? bein jealous maybe? yeah, it must be that coz your Vardar sucks big time, losin both legs in the first qualification round of UEFA from some Anorthossis or somethin like that. not to mention when was the last time champion of Macedonia :rofl:

this r the Rabotnicki fans:

21mc8.jpg

22ss7.jpg

23cq1.jpg

while this r Vardar fans:

27it4.jpg

Guest squidgy66
he started

Quality :rofl: :good:

What Varda fan probably least expected was that we were going to end up siding with the Rabotnicki fans :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.