Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

So Who Is Actually In Skopje Wednesday Night?

SatanGreavsie

Guest squidgy66

Funny I was wondering if you were there on Wednesday. May need to use your hotel as a delivery point if Jumbo's Macedonian T-shirt contact comes through :good:

Guest BodfariPride

I am in Skopje til Sun flying Czech Air back to Manchester, couldn't get in Imperial staying in Duvet Hotel very close to the Square anybody else staying there? New to forum but fan since 72 for my troubles started going with my gran!

Guest squidgy66
I am in Skopje til Sun flying Czech Air back to Manchester, couldn't get in Imperial staying in Duvet Hotel very close to the Square anybody else staying there? New to forum but fan since 72 for my troubles started going with my gran!

Welcome to the site mate. Go any were you hear a load of drunken noise near the centre. We sort of stuck out last time we were in Sofia!

• Members

Judging by your avatar - another one for Napsters Corner! Welcome

Me and H in Hotel Leonardo.

My frend work in this hotel like desk clerk :) So, when you come in Skopje in hotel leonardo, if my frend is on spell, say hail him from zote. He is name is Igor, or nicname Mandja.

This is your desk clerk :)

bvLl0z012009-02.jpg

P.S. My frend not interest to soccer, he like cars and speed, anything about moto sport

Salute from Skopje Macedonia.

My frend work in this hotel like desk clerk :) So, when you come in Skopje in hotel leonardo, if my frend is on spell, say hail him from zote. He is name is Igor, or nicname Mandja.

Please tell Igor, if you see him, to make sure I'm put in a jolly fine room! :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.