Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

All This Manager Talk

Guest as

Is f?cking depressing.

Sh?te names thrown forward - and we've got two crucial games coming up & have Archie Knox as caretaker manager <_<

We can't defend, we can't pass & we can't score (unless Anelka saves us). Half the f?cking team won't be here next season, so I can't imagine the highly paid w?nkstains giving a f?ck come Thursday and Sunday.

I wasn't this gutted after WHU thumped us 3-0 (?) at Burnden the first time we made the PL.

Bring back Big Sam - all is forgiven you fat, big headed, brummie, father-of-a-tw?t :good:

Is f?cking depressing.

Sh?te names thrown forward - and we've got two crucial games coming up & have Archie Knox as caretaker manager <_<

We can't defend, we can't pass & we can't score (unless Anelka saves us). Half the f?cking team won't be here next season, so I can't imagine the highly paid w?nkstains giving a f?ck come Thursday and Sunday.

I wasn't this gutted after WHU thumped us 3-0 (?) at Burnden the first time we made the PL.

Bring back Big Sam - all is forgiven you fat, big headed, brummie, father-of-a-tw?t :good:

:rofl:

Is f?cking depressing.

I wish every Bolton fan was like you, the atmosphere at the Reebok would be electric, the top players would be inspired to stay and we would climb that league in no time.

BWFC - a premiership club with 4th division fans

If I was Anelka or Jussi having to play in front of these "supporters" every week I would want to f*ck off as well

Couldnt agree more zozzy.

Why would players want to play for a club where fans do nothing but moan. When Nolan was subbed a couple of weeks ago, there were cheers.

Dont get me wrong, he should have been subbed because he is not playing well and doesnt deserve to be ni the team. But what do supporters think the effect of their booing will be. He is clearly lacking confidence so to boo him will do more damage. On top of this, our bette rplayers must think why the **** should i play for a club where fans dotn get behind their team.

The fans have every right to give abuse when players arent trying, but the fact is that people like Nolan are trying - he just isnt good enough at this moment in time.

Anelka, Diouf and Jaaskelainen will all be gone next season and all the fans who winged about Allardyce will hopefully wake up and realise that what we had under him was something which we may never achieve again.

He didnt handle his departure well, granted. But people should be thankful for what he gave the club rather than bitter about the way he left.

Glad i got that off my chest.

I totally agree with these comments but if someone like Megson/Souness took over a lot of fans would take the hump and abuse the manager which is surely what gartside must know - get someone the fans want and they will get behind the team a lot more.

We are paying their wages so we should have an input on who we want to manage OUR club.

Also agree with you there

My rant was more at the fans not getting behind players. I think we need to remember its not just Gartside who picks the new manager. It is him, Eddie Davis and the board so we cant lay all blame at one mans feet. However hard it seems, we need to trust them to make the decision in the clubs best interests. If they get it wrong again, someone will be hel accountable and it will probably be Gartside.

Personally, i think the Souness talk is nothing more than guesswork on the part of certain journos. As for Megson, i agree he is a bad choice. Unfortunately, and i am sure most people agree, i have not seen one name yet which has made me 100% confident they can sort the mess.

Best of an avarage bunch is Coleman with Speed as No 2.

The longer this wait goes on without a manger either spells two things to me

1. We are waiting for Jewell and all the other approaches are just to keep the Jewell thing quiet.

2. No one is interested who we want to take over or we are asking clubs to talk to managers without doing it the other way and speak to the manager first.

I personally feel that Coleman would be an ideal choice, he has a good head on his shoulders, sorted fulham out and kept them in the division when the money began to dry up after Tigana had spent it all and from his comments he hasn't said 'no' but said 'if they want to speak to me I will speak because I want to return to the premier league but they have to speak to real first'

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.