Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Who Didn't Go Tonight?

• Moderators
Wait a cotton pickin minute. We had fans on here pleading with the rest of the supporters not to go because Megson got nthe job. Then typically, some fans turn on their own and ask stupid questions as to why people didn't go. Let me spell it out MEGSON, you pr*t.

bollocks

can't be arsed or didn't have the cash i'll have, but cos of megson?

don't fool yerself

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all your post contain the the inane drivel from a wannabe rude boy. Still smoking da 'Green'?! :rofl:

Of course, still sipping Pimms and changing the nappies then? ::::::lol::::::

Its autumn you pleb, I won't be sipping Pimms until June. Honestly, these young ruffians, all they know about is beer chucking and the price increase to get into Ritzy after 11.00pm

I suppose it's too early for Winter Pimms down South then? It's a bit parky up here, so I thought 'to hell with it' and opened a bottle!

I would have thought that Crawley would be quaffing mulled wine on these autumnal evenings

Mulled wine :bad:

And Ritzy is a no-no for the Bolton scrotes, we much prefer a disco biscuit in Fluid and spending the night gurning at the fruit machines.

I wasnt going to post on this thread cause i thought it was pathetic, i was supposed to be going to the game last night with two mates and my four year old son and as pointed out, it was half term so i thought i'd keep him up late he ended up being ill most of the day and we didnt go.

Does explanation do for you, you fookin pr*ck, yes i know ive took the bait on that one but couldnt help it.

I went, unfortunately i had no excuse.

Wish my brother had killed me pet peregrine falcon and stuck it in the bin or summat, but alas that wasnt the case. Went straight up from work and felt like hanging myself listening to joy division ont way home!

Same again next week!

Christ you part-timers don't half get defensive :rofl:

I was just curious as to why our support is so shit, and now I know...because people are very good at thinking up excuses but not so good at supporting the team

Ta for clearing that one up :good:

Taken bait again!!

Excuse??????

Knob off you c*nt

couldnt be arsed //// price isnt an issue if it was free i wouldnt go .followed em every where and for a good few years ,watching bolton was not just about 90 mins of football but a good day or night out few beers good old sing song a bit of handbags after and a few more beers ,now it a feckin hours travelling two friggin pubs when you get off train ,over road into ya seat which is more often then not in the vicinity of some winging old boot and her grandson scoffing an over priced long dog , surrounded by cunts who do nothing but moan and belittle every player they dont like ,and dare you stand upto sing one of the bolton armys two songs .ah fcuk this im off to sit in mi car in the car park for 1/2 hour trying to get out . and id be 50 quid lighter yea right

I was just curious as to why our support is so shit, and now I know...because people are very good at thinking up excuses but not so good at supporting the team

Well done, Henrik. Good research. My, a lot of fans are feeling right prickly. Even those who have time/distance/cost/work reasons. =D>

After 55 years a fan, I wouldn't willingly miss a major game. To me a soon-never-to-be-repeated UEFA Cup game is major by definition. But that's just my opinion.

Just as it's everyone else's affair if they do or don't go to games at the Reebok.

Explains a few things though - to an old-timer like me anyway.

i went and i am also going sunday and wednesday, not going w ham(no excuse!!!!). and over to munich. i once travelled v liverpool at wembley from Cyprus and from celle in germany for game v coventry in facup 3rd in 80's. i have had a season ticket living in pembrokeshire(600plus mile round trip) and leicester(not as far). am i a glory hunter part timer or what please tell me then i can ease my guilt at not attending w ham. i applaud your enthusiasm and support but don't alienate everyone along the way. believe me your support will wain sooner or later mortgage, missus or life beyond reebok may intervene at some stage in your life. and for your sake i hope they do.

the future is bright

the future is ginger

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.