Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blerim Dzemaili

JumboMkd

BLERIM Dzemaili could be leaving Wanderers after just 45 minutes of match action.

The Switzerland international was understood to be close to agreeing a move to Hertha Berlin last night.

Fulham, appeared to have hi-jacked the deal yesterday when it was reported that the highly-rated 21-year-old midfielder had undergone a medical at Craven Cottage.

But Hertha refused to concede defe

FROM BOLTON NEWS

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blerim could be be in the Swiss U21 for the match against Macedonia U21. It's very interesting that he will play against the country where he is born and it will be also interesting for me to finally see him play

Blerim could be be in the Swiss U21 for the match against Macedonia U21. It's very interesting that he will play against the country where he is born and it will be also interesting for me to finally see him play

Is this guy still at Bolton?

He wasn't even on the bench with our "B" team in Lisbon

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Kumanovo to watch the MacedoniaU21 - SwitzerlandU21 and I was finally able to see Dzemaili play. He played for the whole 90 minutes and he didn't show something special that a English Premiership player should have. He had some unsuccessful attempts for long balls and I was only able to notice that he is fast. Nothing special.

• Moderators
I went to Kumanovo to watch the MacedoniaU21 - SwitzerlandU21 and I was finally able to see Dzemaili play. He played for the whole 90 minutes and he didn't show something special that a English Premiership player should have. He had some unsuccessful attempts for long balls and I was only able to notice that he is fast. Nothing special.

get him back here, sharpish

What did we ever see in him to tempt us to make him a pre-contract signing?

No wait, I am seeing it now; it involves Peter Harrison, Craig Allardyce and an off-shore bank account (alledgedly!!!) :rofl:

What did we ever see in him to tempt us to make him a pre-contract signing?

No wait, I am seeing it now; it involves Peter Harrison, Craig Allardyce and an off-shore bank account (alledgedly!!!) :rofl:

He was captain of FC Zurich, which is a promising sign, other than that i can't rememebr anything else being touted about as to why he was good.

What did we ever see in him to tempt us to make him a pre-contract signing? No wait, I am seeing it now; it involves Peter Harrison, Craig Allardyce and an off-shore bank account (alledgedly!!!) :rofl:

another bullshiting attempt by the club that they were serious about signing REAL talent, the truth is anybody half decent from overseas would not sign for us if a posse of top european clubs were interested.

He was good. At 20 he was captain and best player of Zurich and the main reason they got the title. But he got injured after Bolton bought him and probably he needs a lot time to be back (if he is able to be back in form)

Guest Muzzle
He was good. At 20 he was captain and best player of Zurich and the main reason they got the title. But he got injured after Bolton bought him and probably he needs a lot time to be back (if he is able to be back in form)

Exactly....but alot of posters already reckon he is crap, especially after all the appearances he has had this season (1 appearence as sub)....same with Braaten, he is crap as well, based on what they have seen of him (4 appearancs from the start, 9 subs and 1 goal).

• Moderators
another bullshiting attempt by the club that they were serious about signing REAL talent

seriously, do you really think that?

he had a lot of promise and would've been scouted and approached when we were flying high and looking up instead of down

since then we've nose dived, manager left, new manager in, new regime, new way of doing things, lad suffered a bad injury etc etc

am amazed sometimes at the amount of hindsight used on here to suggest that the club want nothing more than to fail miserably

Guest Muzzle
seriously, do you really think that?

he had a lot of promise and would've been scouted and approached when we were flying high and looking up instead of down

since then we've nose dived, manager left, new manager in, new regime, new way of doing things, lad suffered a bad injury etc etc

am amazed sometimes at the amount of hindsight used on here to suggest that the club want nothing more than to fail miserably

Different subject, but Zico was always the player I was trying to immitate as a kid....Spain 82

Exactly....but alot of posters already reckon he is crap, especially after all the appearances he has had this season (1 appearence as sub)....same with Braaten, he is crap as well, based on what they have seen of him (4 appearancs from the start, 9 subs and 1 goal).

Braaten is crap.

The Norwiegans said at the time of signing him that when he played well he'd beat anyone on his own sadly when he wasn't ace he was sh?t even by norwiegan standards.

In which case, i'll refer you to my previous comment.

People say he might need a run of games.

I think he just needs a f?cking run. Lazy fat f?ck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.