Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hotel National Escapees

john.o

The Athy old school finally made our sucessfull escape attempt from our enforced

prison at approx 2:30 pm local time. know we weren't the only ones who made it

to the city centre, as we met others who also had used skill and tact to avoid the

watching eyes of the armed Serbian police and made the break for freedom.

• Site Supporter
All the rats made it out.

As reported elsewhere http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41972 via a very round about route.

victor meldrew and trigger also escaped when some "official "started talking and distracted mr plod from the back door.. some helpful locals from the near by industrial estate ordered us a taxi...... next stop sports bar :drinks:

victor meldrew and trigger also escaped when some "official "started talking and distracted mr plod from the back door.. some helpful locals from the near by industrial estate ordered us a taxi...... next stop sports bar :drinks:

Trigger? :roll: :rofl: How very dare you!!

Hopefully you'll be able to see some photos - http://www.putfile.com/barnestoneworth/images/164389

Edited by Barnstoneworth White

I had a very strange experience as me and no balls ex missus, as he's now called, went completely under the radar. We landed in Belgrade on Thursday at 2ish, walked through customs as you do, and a crazy bloke just grabbed us and said 'taxi'. That man must've been sent from the Lord above as we were in Belgrade centre within minutes and the rest of the poor buggers on our flight got grabbed and shoved in this bloody hostel I've heard about.

The down side is I got spoken to on the street by quite a few folk yesterday thinking I was one of 'them'.

NB - not sure she looks Serbian but f?ck it, it meant I escaped to victory! :yahoo:

Edited by no balls

I had a very strange experience as me and no balls ex missus, as he's now called, went completely under the radar. We landed in Belgrade on Thursday at 2ish, walked through customs as you do, and a crazy bloke just grabbed us and said 'taxi'. That man must've been sent from the Lord above as we were in Belgrade centre within minutes and the rest of the poor buggers on our flight got grabbed and shoved in this bloody hostel I've heard about.

The down side is I got spoken to on the street by quite a few folk yesterday thinking I was one of 'them'.

NB - not sure she looks Serbian but f?ck it, it meant I escaped to victory! :yahoo:

Did you take my case with you?

i was one of those who managed to slip out, when everyone was outside at the front i went out the side door and did one,across a car sales pitch then through a building site, a few strange looks from locals i must say,the things ya do after a few beers eh! :drinks: :yahoo:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.