Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anelka

shytalk

• Members
Alright Bolty name names. Who are these spineless retards who are busy telling you the clubs business? Megson says he's not had any calls, then I back the manager, until proven otherwise. Anybody whoose told you different is offering their own opinion, at best, and at worst making it up. These guys /gals should be drummed out of the club as they're helping to destabilise the very company that employs them. You should be ashamed of putting such gossip on this very fine message board - and you call yourself a supporter! <_<

Are you for fooking real? How long have you been on this planet son? Grow up FFS. "Call myself a supporter"? I'll guarantee you one thing, I have spent many times the cash you have over the last 20 years feeding my obsession with the Wanderers. 'Ashamed'? Me!!!??? I've been riding fooking hairdryers since 1970 pal. Google the word 'pachydermatous'.

If you'd cared to read back through the original thread, I already intimated that the words came from Garty himself. Believe it or not, there is a BWFC scouting network down here and Garty stays with some of them when he is down under. That is where the info came from. If the Elk moves to Chelsea in January, the info was on the money. I believe Garty said similar words to some of the true believers in Belgrade? If Anelka goes somewhere else, I will treat any tips from that source as I have treated all previous rumours - believe it when I see it. This one was delivered with such conviction that it was impossible to ignore as other things from the same source have always been correct.

So, to sum up, it is neither someones opinion or someone 'making it up'. There is definite fire behind this smoke. Personally, I hope it all turns to sh1t and Nic stays to go on a long UEFA Cup run with us. See you in Madrid (I hope).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Bolty name names. Who are these spineless retards who are busy telling you the clubs business? Megson says he's not had any calls, then I back the manager, until proven otherwise. Anybody whoose told you different is offering their own opinion, at best, and at worst making it up. These guys /gals should be drummed out of the club as they're helping to destabilise the very company that employs them. You should be ashamed of putting such gossip on this very fine message board - and you call yourself a supporter! <_<

Got to be a piss take.....either that, or someone who subscribes to 'Take a Break' to remind themselves how lucky they are to lead such a normal life.

I personally think there is probably some truth in the rumour. Anelka must look like a viable option to anyone of the big four as he has proven premiership experience and is one of the top scorers in the league this season. Even if Drogba was fully fit, Chelsea are massively short of a striker who bangs goals in regularly and Anelka ticks all boxes.

As for Megson not having any calls.....he probably hasnt. Then again, why would an intersted party ring him when the decision to sell lies with someone else. Boltonways....i suspect you thought Rivaldo was on his way to the Reebok, because Gartside said he had the faxed confirmation in his back pocket.

Stop ruining it!

If we sell anelka, the only replacement has to be gudjohnsen....

Just my opinion....

Every player has his price. I just don't like being beat up on by the gutter press like the bully Mirror. They never seem to print rumours of top United players leaving do they?

• Moderators
Every player has his price. I just don't like being beat up on by the gutter press like the bully Mirror. They never seem to print rumours of top United players leaving do they?

apart from van man and beckham, they don't often leave and rumours of them two going were everywhere

the day a good fellow like Bolty has to explain himslef to the likes of you, is a sad day indeed

apart from van man and beckham, they don't often leave and rumours of them two going were everywhere

Also, if a player is leaving Man U it is rarely to step up to a bigger or better team.

Anelka is top class, and like it or not, Munich, Chelsea & Arsenal are too.

Consider it a compliment that the 'bully media' think we have someone worthy of leaving us for big money to a big 4 club rather than complain about it. The media will not be responsible for Anelka's move, BWFC will.

Also, if a player is leaving Man U it is rarely to step up to a bigger or better team.

Anelka is top class, and like it or not, Munich, Chelsea & Arsenal are too.

Consider it a compliment that the 'bully media' think we have someone worthy of leaving us for big money to a big 4 club rather than complain about it. The media will not be responsible for Anelka's move, BWFC will.

Well I fancy Ronaldo to Real Madrid in the next year.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.