Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blue Normid Matchwinner Kit

Does anyone remember if the blue Normid Matchwinner kit circa 1988-1990 was the away kit for one of those two seasons as we did also have a red away kit, or was it the third kit for both seasons.

My mum has decided to empty my old room & wardrobes from when I joined the Army in 1991!!! She has bagged it all and brought it all at my house, the Mrs is well pleased!

Anyway thought it might fetch a couple of quid on Ebay towards the Madrid trip but can't remember whether it was 2nd or 3rd strip to put on the listing?

Advice welcome

is this the kit with two contrasting stripes/bands from collar to shoulder? the first replica bolton kit to be seen in my primary school?

Yeah, navy & white bands on shoulder and square pattern. The kit they wore at Wembley in 1989, but the blue one!!

Did you ever shoot any soliders in blue whilst in the army ?

My eyes aint great but that kit is white.

Hehe, I know that smart arse, but if I could find a blue one on the internet I would have posted it.

It was just to show RevDishyDave which one.

quality, thats when kits were kits (NB are you listening!) no chevrons, and designed to fit the body of an 80s footballer

as i was only 9 i am a little sketchy, think it was the third kit before being replaced by the chequered one/yellow one

probably wrong and soon to be corrected

Does anyone actually know the answer to my original question was this the away kit or 3rd strip?

Thanks

I would put a reasonable amount of money on it being the 3rd strip.I can remember Bolton playing at Reading and Preston in the red away top in 88/89.

Guest squidgy66
Cheers Carlos, but will stick it on Ebay and see how it does?

Does anyone actually know the answer to my original question was this the away kit or 3rd strip?

Thanks

I doubt you'll get any more. Old replica kits rarely fetch more than a tenner :pardon:

It was the second kit when launched, first worn in a 1-0 win at Shrewsbury.

Cheers Whites Man, i thought it was the away as well at least for one season?

But all the websites about historical kits show the red kit as being the away one?

Anyway I will stick it up and see what happens.

I doubt you'll get any more. Old replica kits rarely fetch more than a tenner :pardon:

Maybe, but seemed strange an offer straight away when he doesn't even know what size it is, so think he knew a bit more than me about?

So gonna use the market economy and sticj it on Ebay, in anycase I love love buzz on ebay of watching the bids creep up!!!

Cheers

Jimmy

Maybe, but seemed strange an offer straight away when he doesn't even know what size it is, so think he knew a bit more than me about?

So gonna use the market economy and sticj it on Ebay, in anycase I love love buzz on ebay of watching the bids creep up!!!

Cheers

Jimmy

would make sense to post a link to it on here as well.

Cheers Carlos, but will stick it on Ebay and see how it does?

Thanks

So it you only get ten bob, will you still want ?20 off Carlos?

I'd tell you to f?ck spiders.

:good:

The Normid shirt is being reissued, will be in the club shop in the next week or so.

They just sold out of the HB electronics one from 84 which i was really after though :angry:

got mine, its quality

thinking of having a name but on the back.

ray deakin 3 or eric snookes 8 :rofl: any other ideas are welcome though

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.