Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grobari- Sec. Irriducibili Belgrado

independence of Kosovo? :angry: For me and all Serbian people,Kosovo is Serbia!!! We are against of this independence of course because Kosovo is part of Serbia thousand years ago.It's american busines and USA have big interests in Kosovo and because that they want to Kosovo have independence!!!

You're confusing us with those who give a shit.

maybe u r right mate.Maybe it's better for us to be live in future without Kosovo because there are full of albanian bastards.They are very dirty people really.And USA have in Kosovo private interests.Because that USA and albanian separatists on Kosovo are friends.Dirty muslims! For us Kosovo always will be Serbia!!!!

independence of Kosovo? :angry: For me and all Serbian people,Kosovo is Serbia!!! We are against of this independence of course because Kosovo is part of Serbia thousand years ago.It's american busines and USA have big interests in Kosovo and because that they want to Kosovo have independence!!!

Fair dos and all that for giving a shit. It really made an impression on me that banner at the Bolton game "Kosovo is Serbia".

But I dont think Serbs quite have the hang of democracy yet.

• Site Supporter
Good luck against Sporting Lisabon!!! Best wishes from Serbia!!! GROBARI- sections IRRIDUCIBILI BELGRADO,VANDAL BOYS,BRAIN DAMAGE,YOUNG BOYS,EROTICA,YOUNG ALCATRAZ and SHADOWS!!! PARTIZAN FC-BELGRADE-SERBIA!

What time is it there?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.