Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Our Reserves

Guest as

Sh?te - that little ginge better hope we beat Wiggin....or the fickle Bolton public won't like him purposely throwing only our second ever European campaign.

Megson <_<

he's no excuses if we don't get 3 points on sunday,

knowing bolton though we'll lose to wigan and best the horrible bastards next wednesday.

to be fair when he was given the job his brief was to keep us up, so from a personal point of view that has to be his priority rgardless of what we want.

he's no excuses if we don't get 3 points on sunday,

knowing bolton though we'll lose to wigan and best the horrible bastards next wednesday.

I think one point will be "break even" (and 4 from Wiggin, munich & city)

Anything less....................

Sh?te - that little ginge better hope we beat Wiggin....or the fickle Bolton public won't like him purposely throwing only our second ever European campaign.

Megson <_<

Cut Megson some slack. He is doing what he thinks is best to give us a chance of beating Wigan. Not saying that we are deffo 100% going to beat Wigan but we now have a better chance as our players will be fresher than they would if he would have been off the back of 90 mins in Portugal.

If Megson would have played our strongest possible team last night and we would have won, but then went and got beat at Wigan you would all be still moaning... give it a rest and lets see what happens.

=D>

Cut Megson some slack. He is doing what he thinks is best to give us a chance of beating Wigan. Not saying that we are deffo 100% going to beat Wigan but we now have a better chance as our players will be fresher than they would if he would have been off the back of 90 mins in Portugal.

If Megson would have played our strongest possible team last night and we would have won, but then went and got beat at Wigan you would all be still moaning... give it a rest and lets see what happens.

=D>

Appreciate your loyalty to megson but dont lose sight that a few hours on a plane is NOT mentally and physically shattering!!!!!! They had not been away fighting the taliban, fresher for wigan - we will see on sunday.

We should have had a decent go at it last night as that would not have had a bearing on us staying up, we have 10 games left to sort that out

Guest westmidswhite
Yeah, but you're old and the players are young :yahoo:

Disgrace to play that team - not one chance in the whole game

Resting players my arse - all that does is lose confidence and the few players who have to play at Wigan will not have any.

The only players who should ever wear a first team shirt again (not including the youth players) is Al Habsi, Hunt, Stelios, Cahill and JOB - the rest should be given the exit door straight away - by the way include that ginger idiot with them

We have NO stiker in the club and it looks like we are definately going to go down

Appreciate your loyalty to megson but dont lose sight that a few hours on a plane is NOT mentally and physically shattering!!!!!! They had not been away fighting the taliban, fresher for wigan - we will see on sunday.

We should have had a decent go at it last night as that would not have had a bearing on us staying up, we have 10 games left to sort that out

I aint saying that the a few hours on a plane are shattering. All i am saying is our players will now have more energy sunday than they would if they have played on Thursday night.

Guest The Special One

=D>

don't talk f?cking b?llshit, they haven't f?cking played for 2 weeks ffs, give me 50k a week and I'll play all day every day

the club do not respect the fans end of

Guest The Special One
Aye, but would you beat Wigan? ::::::lol::::::

kin el do I need to answer that???

everytime we've come across them its been a no contest :pardon:

I aint saying that the a few hours on a plane are shattering. All i am saying is our players will now have more energy sunday than they would if they have played on Thursday night.

Will see about more enery speel in an hour and a half - Megson could be in the shit big time with the fans come 5pm

Where was this energy you spoke of?

no passion ,no pride , no comitment,. thank god we rested players or we would we would have got hammered . absolute fckin embaressment. against 10 men and we play all 10 men behind the ball. no excuses , and doomed playin like this .

That was up there with the worst ever.

Ginger has really f?cked it now.....I've not seen Bowtoners that annoyed since they printed that peadophile's name in't paper!

Raziak is even worse than Ivan 'I'll take half an hour to pass every pass' Campo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.