Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Happy Tours

Bobcat

a well organised trip and was enjoyed by all in our group...who wouldn't normally go on these day trips....

well done Neil and the young lady...

I was a little tired having to get up at half nine for a 11 o clock meeting in Liverpool...

but the fact that the plane only had 36 cans of larger for both ways...was a little unfortunate...if not predictable...

still at least in prevented Issachunt from continuallly drooping his arse...

spent the afternoon down by the docks area in 21 degrees heat which was superb...

we had a particular poigniant moment where we bought two bottles of moet...to celebrate the end of an era...because it was felt that we had just witnessed the best years of BWFC...and these days were not to be repeated in our lifetime...

a great trip ....

a well organised trip and was enjoyed by all in our group...who wouldn't normally go on these day trips....

I was a little tired having to get up at half nine for a 11 o clock meeting in Liverpool...

but the fact that the plane only had 36 cans of larger for both ways...was a little unfortunate...if not predictable...

spent the afternoon down by the docks area in 21 degrees heat which was superb...

we had a particular poigniant moment where we bought two bottles of moet...to celebrate the end of an era...because it was felt that we had just witnessed the best years of BWFC...and these days were not to be repeated in our lifetime...

a great trip ....

well put :good:

a great trip ....

Positively elegiac that last bit, Bobcat. Very touching.

Well said, my first trip and meeting posters off here for the first time.

Thanks to Happy, Carlos, Traf, Noballs :air_kiss:, BWFCSue :air_kiss:, Fester, S&G, Widnes and anybody I was to pissed to remember, for a day to remember. :good:

Big thanks to djorkaeff for the lift, owe you one D.

Guest heatonwhite

yes agree with bobcat well run trip

never forget the look on that air stewards face when i came out of toilet and issac shut he door behind me i just winked at him and said mile high club mate :rofl:

Guest The Special One
excellent post bobcat, couldn't agree more

well done happy,its a shame there'll never be another one

May i re-iterate what Happy has posted and say a MASSIVE Thank You to everyone who has come with us on all 3 trips.

Without you guys it wouldn't of happened and i've had such a laugh meeting sum very nice people along the way.

Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon but maybe a tour of the UK next season mite be a good substitute and any excuse to ahve a night away for a few beers ::::lol::::!!!

See you all soon

Vicky ( Happys co organsier )

xxx

May i re-iterate what Happy has posted and say a MASSIVE Thank You to everyone who has come with us on all 3 trips.

Without you guys it wouldn't of happened and i've had such a laugh meeting sum very nice people along the way.

Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon but maybe a tour of the UK next season mite be a good substitute and any excuse to ahve a night away for a few beers :::::lol:::::!!!

See you all soon

Vicky ( Happys co organsier )

xxx

Vicky

It has been our pleasure to provide you with 3 free trips to watch Bolton in Europe this season.

All the best

Happy customers