Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Muamba Signed

Fat sam would still be on his sun lounger in spain now, then waddle back into work 3 stone overweight with 2 weeks to go before the season started, well done megson, he gets the business done, and does not spend 3 weeks telling his potential target what a great manager he is, boring the player into signing for someone else.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

I think that people have and will underestimate Megson in the transfer window. Many think that he wn't have the pulling power as Big Sam hd but from seeing Muamba's interview on SSN he said that the manager + what he said/his ambitions/his vision fr the club is what has attracted him to come.

If you look at his signings he has managed to attract + sign some very good players in Cahill, Taylor, Steinsson, Muamba + also convinced Jussi to sign a new deal. I do agree that he has signed one or two dodgy looking players in Cohen + Rasiak but Cohen is young and could develop + push on next season and Rasiak was only a loan/stop-gap gamble that if it did pay off - excellent, if not - no matter.

I'm sure now Megson is back of his Hols he'll be wanting to push through a number of deals - including hopefully some strikers + other players in the midfield with creativity + pace.

Whenever I see Megson he always sounds very considered + analytical + critical of the way Bolton play + he knows that we lack pace, width + most impt goals and i'm confident he'll put his best forward to gt the players we need.

With Megson spending ?5m that also shows that the board + Eddie Davies/Gartside know that Bolton need to spend money to get the better players + compete with the rest of the Prem. - Long may this continue!!

I think that people have and will underestimate Megson in the transfer window. Many think that he wn't have the pulling power as Big Sam hd but from seeing Muamba's interview on SSN he said that the manager + what he said/his ambitions/his vision fr the club is what has attracted him to come.

I think 90% of all signings for any club say this usual scripted crap. You would hardly sign and say, 'well the manager seemed like a real prick who has no ambition, but the money wasn't bad'

I think 90% of all signings for any club say this usual scripted crap. You would hardly sign and say, 'well the manager seemed like a real prick who has no ambition, but the money wasn't bad'

But why bring up the Manager at all then? There are many more reasons to justify leaving Championship Brum for Premiership Bolton.

Stop trying to pick holes that aren't there you negative prick

Because by then we'll know if Megson had an influence on Muamba signing???

that the team that Megson has assembled does any good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.