Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan Propoganda Being Distributed In Horwich

Zico

• Moderators

my folks who reside in Horwich had a leaflet through the door last night telling them about Wigan's season tickets etc

they live about 1.5 miles from the Reebok

seems wrong to me

had one delivered about 1 month ago in tonge fold, i came in handy for bog roll,

i thought 1 of my mates was taking the piss,buy subscribing for me. :angry:

I got loads of Bill Shankley Glory Years postcards a few years ago.....and a letter thanking me for my Liverpool Fan Club Application!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pablo

I agree, we might not like the Pie-eating retarded inbred toothless f?cking bastards

but living in Horwich, they should be Bolton fans first and foremost - we should try and encourage them to come to Bolton

had one delivered about 1 month ago in tonge fold, i came in handy for bog roll,

i thought 1 of my mates was taking the piss,buy subscribing for me. :angry:

That sounds very wrong mate. I hope you missed a letter t there.

• Moderators

anyone who lives in wigan and chooses to get a bolton season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

anyone who lives in bolton and chooses to get a wigan season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

anyone who lives in wigan and chooses to get a wigan season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

I would honestly like to know what sort of success rate these marketing campaigns have

anyone who lives in wigan and chooses to get a bolton season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

anyone who lives in bolton and chooses to get a wigan season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

anyone who lives in wigan and chooses to get a wigan season ticket because of a leaflet pushed through the door is a f?ckwit

I would honestly like to know what sort of success rate these marketing campaigns have

2-4%.

That high?

So if it's a 2% success rate and they put out 1.25m flyers, they'll get a full house.

Easy.

1.25m flyers means one hitting the doormat in 50% of households across the entire North West, you wouldn't do it. There is always some targetting of a potential market on any mail shot, even if it is basic as by post code which I guess Wigan are doing. So if you get a leaflet from a pizza or kebab place once a week through your letterbox chances it's been noted you are a fat b'stard.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.