Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cruel Fcuker's

• Moderators

whenever I see headlines like that, I always skim read to see where abouts in the north east it happened

would you believe it

Darlington

telling you, scumbag stories, always in the north east

like booze britain as well

always showing somewhere in the north east

I hate animal cruelty.... I would hand out the same punishment back to them.

Rattle their head off the wall until they suffer brain damage then leave them to die a slow painful death

SCUM

it was a rabbit FFS...what positive contribution do rabbits make to society??...except for when we keep em in labs and inject em with cancer and the like for the betterment of humans...

all animals except with the exception of guide dogs are f*cking useless and brain dead...they cost a fortune to keep and all they do is sleep, eat and sh*t...

next you will be telling me that sticking bangers to frogs and watching them explode is sickening....

Edited by Bobcat

That girl will probably grow up to be right scumbag, as she clearly has something wrong with her brain. SHe'll next be in the news for some form of child neglect or something. Given that she is 14 years old and lives in Darlington, she'll no doubt have a kid within 18 months, so lord only knows what will happen to that poor child

it was a rabbit FFS...what positive contribution do rabbits make to society??...except for when we keep em in labs and inject em with cancer and the like for the betterment of humans...

all animals except with the exception of guide dogs are f*cking useless and brain dead...they cost a fortune to keep and all they do is sleep, eat and sh*t...

next you will be telling me that sticking bangers to frogs and watching them explode is sickening....

The main reason i read this site is for common sense posts like this.

Well said bobbers =D>

Uncle Isaac :good:

Guest Firthy

It's ok to shoot steel bolts through thousands of cows skulls every single day, but do the same thing to one fluffy little rabbit and you're the scum of the earth. Brain washed weirdos.

The bottom line is that scum like that are better off the street's

as already said people like that will grow up being a drain on society

if they can do that to a rabbit after a bottle of J20 God knows what they

be like in the furture,but if you think killing a animal in that way is ok well

that your choice :nea:

Edited by M G WHITES

It's ok to shoot steel bolts through thousands of cows skulls every single day, but do the same thing to one fluffy little rabbit and you're the scum of the earth. Brain washed weirdos.

you really must try harder Firthy

• Moderators
I've killed many a rabbit in my day.... but I shot them

smashing their heads off a wall is a different kettle of fish

& by the way.... they taste f?ck all like any chicken I have ever had

Doesn't everything taste the same once it's deep fried? :D

I had a rabbit as a present once (not a battery operated one). I cried when it died.

Right, I've said it, and I feel better now. If that slag'd touched my 'miffy' she'd have f?cking known about it!

Ive seen thee, no fecker would chance touchin your miffy :D

Lets look at the positive point

She'd drank 3 litres of wine now that's impressive for any 14 year old

=D> =D> =D>

Yeah I'd be fairly smashed after that! Unless it was that lambrini shite, which I suspect is weaker than your standard stuff?

I'm not a huge rabbit fan, however smashing a rabbit's head against a wall for fun (crap excuse about the biting) is truly awful, I hope her womb is sterile the f?cking little c?nt!

I laughed at the fact the rabbit owner 'assaulted her' :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.