Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Today

ex tsb boy

I can say that we were bobbins

When Elmander went off we went back to the same old 1 up front hoof football and it was atrocious. The finishing was shocking, we missed I'd say 4 sitters , 3 by Nolan, who incedently should never take another penalty. It really was pathetic.

Now to the main bit, its an absolute scandal that, that w?nker jaaskelaanen is playing in goal after last season etc holding us to ransom, however, how can a 5'8" pip squeek win a fckin header in the six yard box?????. Owen has been injured for ages so that pr?ck in goal should of been charginging out and putting the sh?ts up him but what does he do???????........................... The usual drop to one knee position. sh?t c?nt

I blame him 100% for the defeat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Elmander went off we went back to the same old 1 up front hoof football and it was atrocious. The finishing was shocking, we missed I'd say 4 sitters , 3 by Nolan, who incedently should never take another penalty. It really was pathetic.

Now to the main bit, its an absolute scandal that, that w?nker jaaskelaanen is playing in goal after last season etc holding us to ransom, however, how can a 5'8" pip squeek win a fckin header in the six yard box?????. Owen has been injured for ages so that pr?ck in goal should of been charginging out and putting the sh?ts up him but what does he do???????........................... The usual drop to one knee position. sh?t c?nt

This 5'8" pip squeek wouldn't be arguably England's only world class striker at the moment then? I'm only bothering to reply to this due to a bout of annoying insomnia but come on....

I'm as disappointed as anyone and it was our finishing that prevented us winning but there are positives. We controlled the game for long periods, created the chances and if we play like that every week we will be nowhere near the drop. It just wasn't our day today. Our main striker went off injured, we missed a penalty, Taylor off injured and two sitters at least. I don't think you can be totally crap and still carve out the chances we did away at Newcastle.

Oh and lay off Jussi.

• Site Supporter
that pr?ck in goal should of been charginging out and putting the sh?ts up him but what does he do???????........................... The usual drop to one knee position. sh?t c?nt

100%?

So no blame on Megson for his substitutions?

Or Nolan for his penalty miss?

Or Nolan again for missing a couple of sitters that my daughter would have scored?

Or Davies for also missing a sitter?

Or Jlloyd for missing yet another sitter?

Or Phil Gartside for not securing a few more ?million for buying a decent striker?

Or the ticket office for Horwich failing to get a Cup Final ticket?

That makes a refreshing change!

Al Habsi would be more than justified to be ragging pissed off

Don't know how Habsi can play the last 8-10 games or so at the end of last season, ensuring we get points in games that I am certain of that if Jussi had played them games we wouldnt have EG boro away; and after the summer get left out straight away for that useless piece of c?nt; its only because he's been playing for 10 years or so for us and is on a testimonial year that he keeps on playing.

unless i've missed somat over the summer?? :blink:

you sound like a 1st class d1ck. We will lose the majority of away games, that is a fact you have to accept in the premier league, if you dont like it p1ss off.

The players all gave 100% yesterday and as long as that continues we'll have a good season. If you feel the need to place blame for the goal that would come down to AOB for loosing his man. If you want to show off the fact you know nothing about football blame whoever you dont like the look of.

The reason Jussi is playing is because he is the better keeper. That is the opinion of the coaching staff who work with the players every day, I for one agree with them.

Edited by ph31

you sound like a 1st class d1ck. We will lose the majority of away games, that is a fact you have to accept in the premier league, if you dont like it p1ss off.

The players all gave 100% yesterday and as long as that continues we'll have a good season. If you feel the need to place blame for the goal that would come down to AOB for loosing his man. If you want to show off the fact you know nothing about football blame whoever you dont like the look of.

Apart from the fact we'll lose most away games?? hmm

we will lose more away games than we win or draw this season, for example west ham were 10th last year, they won 6, drew 3 and lost 10 of their away games. Is that simple enough for you to understand or do you think we'll be breaking the top 4 and win 10+ away games?

Edited by ph31

The reason Jussi is playing is because he is the better keeper. That is the opinion of the coaching staff who work with the players every day, I for one agree with them.

C?nt off, thats absolute b?llocks and you know it. Habsi is a better goalkeeper technically e.g. better shot stopper, makes the better/more awkward saves (one that springs to mind straight away is the tip over the bar in Munich); give Habsi a 10-15 run of games in net, this will increase his confidence, the defence will be confident in him and he will command his area better.

we will lose more away games than we win or draw this season, for example west ham were 10th last year, they won 6, drew 3 and lost 10 of their away games. Is that simple enough for you to understand or do you think we'll be breaking the top 4 and win 10+ away games?

First of all don't question my intelligence.. its a touchy subject :cray:

Secondly, i found your comment that we will lose the majority of away games and still have a good season. So you're implying that to have a good season, we will win most of our home games in order to accumulate points?? Another questionable comment

• Site Supporter

We should have won the game, we had better chances than Newcastle. We didn't, we lost. We will play worse and win as i'm sure we'll play better and lose. Early days yet but i'm confident we'll be ok this year.

We should have won the game, we had better chances than Newcastle. We didn't, we lost. We will play worse and win as i'm sure we'll play better and lose. Early days yet but i'm confident we'll be ok this year.

what he said..

we still need cover up front though =D>

either you know nothing about football or you're having a laugh. for the sake of argument i'll take it know nothing about football. jaakelaanen is the absolute last line of defence so what about the 10 outfield player who's job it is to stop the cros and header getting on target? over to you es tsb.

Home form is key, I think we can realistically expect to win 10 home games which would account for the majority of our total points. If we could win 4 away I'd be happy. Al Habsi is a decent keeper but in my opinion I'd rather see jussi between the sticks for the time being. Jussi has done well in the 1st 2 games, I dont think anyone can seriously disagree with that.

I've been saying for the last year or so that Jussi has had his day. For me Al Habsi is the all round better keeper of the two. He must feel harshly treated to be on the subs bench after he did so well in the last 7-8 games of the previous season.

But....

I don't lay the blame for Owen's goal on Jussi. Not many keepers would've saved that header.

The fault was with AOB. He was to blame IMO as he'd left Owen unmarked.

Oh, and Nolan shouldn't be taking pens...

I've been saying for the last year or so that Jussi has had his day. For me Al Habsi is the all round better keeper of the two. He must feel harshly treated to be on the subs bench after he did so well in the last 7-8 games of the previous season.

But....

I don't lay the blame for Owen's goal on Jussi. Not many keepers would've saved that header.

The fault was with AOB. He was to blame IMO as he'd left Owen unmarked.

Oh, and Nolan shouldn't be taking pens...

Watched goals on Sunday this morning they pointed out it was good play from Owen rather than AOB losing his man.

AOB had stuck with owen only to find himself massivley behind the rest of the defense. Sao as he should do he pushed up.

Once he had done he wasn't just AOB's man and the rest of the defense should've covered Owen as well

• Moderators

not seen goals on sunday

my first look last night it looked like it was obriens fault

not necessarily for losing his man, as such, but for allowing owen to be onside due to being too deep?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.