Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Au Pairs?

Sorry, by sharp end, I meant I was the child in that case. It was a fair while back now, but as far as I can recall my mother enlisted some agency, which sent various A4 info sheets on potential au pairs, and we picked one by mutual consent.

I think the point about mixing with other kids at a nursary really depends on age; I was 10 by the time of our first au pair, so buggered off where I liked after school anyway.

You had six? You must have been one naughty fecker to get through six.

Bang on, I'm sick of people wanting to 'buy' success for their children like money is a shortcut to everything in life. These people are usually inverted snobs who started off life skint got lucky and suffer instant anmesia the minute they open their bank statements.

That would make them regular snobs not inverted ones (as well as being nouveau.)

And a Tory. Coincidence ? <_<

Well, it depends whether you think posh = rich, rich = selfish and selfish = Tory.

If you like to simplify things so they no longer fit reality I suppose you're right.

And frankly, I'm not posh, sadly.

Well, it depends whether you think posh = rich, rich = selfish and selfish = Tory.

If you like to simplify things so they no longer fit reality I suppose you're right.

And frankly, I'm not posh, sadly.

Come on, being posh in Bolton terms means having your methadone prescribed by a private doctor.

I class them as inverted as they are the lesser people.

Well if you use a term to mean the opposite of what everyone else believes it to mean then there will be misunderstanding. Personally I blame the ashen faced kiddie dangler Michael Jackson and his 80's album "Bad" for starting this regretable trend.

Well if you use a term to mean the opposite of what everyone else believes it to mean then there will be misunderstanding. Personally I blame the ashen faced kiddie dangler Michael Jackson and his 80's album "Bad" for starting this regretable trend.

But it was though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.