Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Airmiles

I have been exchanging my Tesco clubcard vouchers for airmiles and am now looking to book some flights for me, the missus and kids.

Trouble is I am few hundred short for the flights we want, so I have been toying with the idea of buying 'paper air miles' from ebay sellers as they work out half the price of topping up with cash directly at airmiles.co.uk.

The airmiles website states they still accept paper air miles but it is against their terms & conditions to transfer them to someone else! (They don't have a name on just a serial number)

So does any of the well travelled WW members have any idea if the said vouchers would be accepted, or do airmiles expect you to prove where you aquired them?? :good:

Apparently paper airmiles haven't been issued for over 10 years.

Ta, Jimmy

I have been exchanging my Tesco clubcard vouchers for airmiles and am now looking to book some flights for me, the missus and kids.

Trouble is I am few hundred short for the flights we want, so I have been toying with the idea of buying 'paper air miles' from ebay sellers as they work out half the price of topping up with cash directly at airmiles.co.uk.

The airmiles website states they still accept paper air miles but it is against their terms & conditions to transfer them to someone else! (They don't have a name on just a serial number)

So does any of the well travelled WW members have any idea if the said vouchers would be accepted, or do airmiles expect you to prove where you aquired them?? :good:

Apparently paper airmiles haven't been issued for over 10 years.

Ta, Jimmy

i wouldnt risk buying them jimmy !! :nea:

Guest starlight

I used to work for Airmiles and to be honest i have never known anyone to genuinely sell them on the internet so i wouldnt waste your money

it will be easier for you to ring the call centre and book the flights through them and just pay the extra for the airmiles you have short.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.