enzo gambaro

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed.

Jacksonville to win the AFC South Division @ 9/4

Tampa Bay to win the NFC South Division @ 2/1

Not much going on in the divisional markets on Betfair yet, but you can lay New England all day for the NFC East now Tom Brady is out for the year.

They haven't a hope without him.

It?s too early to pick out likely candidates for the big one in Tampa next February (though with Tom Brady out for the season, rest assured New England won?t be in amongst them), but there should be enough to go on to predict the outcomes of tonight?s NFL double header. First up is Minnesota at Green Bay, with the home side going into the game without a number 4 on their roster for the first time in 17 seasons. It should be fairly tight and I expect a big emphasis on the running game, with the Vikings strong on the ground and Green Bay unlikely to rely too heavily on Aaron Rodgers filling some extremely big shoes. That said, if Rodgers can get the ball to Donald Driver and Greg Jennings even half as much as his predecessor, and corners Al Harris and Charles Woodson can pick up where they left off last term, the Pack should have enough weapons to see off their NFC North rivals. I reckon they?re worth backing at even money off -2.5, though I wouldn?t go near them in the Minnesota +8.5 market.

The other game should go the way of Denver, who may have too much for an Oakland side that finished 4-12 last season (though the Broncos only posted a 7-9 record themselves). That said, Oakland have picked up leading corner DeAngelo Hall from Atlanta and first round draft running back Darren McFadden from Arkansas, so you would expect them to improve a fair bit. However, despite the absence of top receiver Brandon Marshall, I still take a chance on the Broncos at 2.8 to give their hosts 9.5pts start and a beating.

Now where the f?ck is Garrp?

Edited by enzo gambaro

San diego @ denver is the most interesting game this week to me.

Last year san diego were one of MY teams but i have to admit tobeing mighty impessed by denver last week.

Im going to stick with the chargers this week. Rivers CAN NOT play any worse than last week and i cant help feeling that denver may have been flattered.

I'll play San Diego to win by a field goal (+2.5) @ around 2.3 on betfair

WTF happened?

I'm not that well up on the rules, but here goes.

With the score at 38-31 to SD and about 30 seconds left, DB's quarterback made a "fumble" but the ref had already blown for an "incomplete pass" and couldn't rectify his mistake. Therefore Denver retained the ball and went on to score a touchdown followed by a "2 point play" to win the game 39-38. :angry:

Does that make sense?

Was on San Diego in running ?35 @ 16/5. Shithouse!

Hard lines, that, Leccy.

Still, you can go again tonight, can't you?

I reckon Philly have been underestimated in Dallas tonight. The Cowboys are a good side and QB Tony Romo isn't short of options, but he'll find the Eagles D tougher going than Cleveland last week, with corners Asante Samuel and Lito Sheppard more than capable of shutting out Terrell Owens and Patrick Crayton. Philly QB Donovan McNabb was at his best against St Louis in Week 1 and his record against Dallas is an impressive ten wins from fifteen games. He may well have to go without star receiver Reggie Brown tonight, but you can count on running back Brian Westbrook to do his fair share on screen plays against a Dallas side that like bring the rush. McNabb perhaps isn't as mobile as he once was, but he's still a handy player outside the pocket, and I take a chance on his boys putting America's Team in their place at 3.55 with Betfair.

I totaly lost faith in the sport last night.

It was heightend 100 fold though.

So now in calmer mood.

I shall be backing dallas to cover the spread and NOT (i repeat to self sternly NOT) staying up to watch.

Sure ill not get a nice price but im thinking its all dallas this year. Not orignial but..

Good luck with your bets and to all match officials.

Hard lines, that, Leccy.

Still, you can go again tonight, can't you?

I reckon Philly have been underestimated in Dallas tonight. The Cowboys are a good side and QB Tony Romo isn't short of options, but he'll find the Eagles D tougher going than Cleveland last week, with corners Asante Samuel and Lito Sheppard more than capable of shutting out Terrell Owens and Patrick Crayton. Philly QB Donovan McNabb was at his best against St Louis in Week 1 and his record against Dallas is an impressive ten wins from fifteen games. He may well have to go without star receiver Reggie Brown tonight, but you can count on running back Brian Westbrook to do his fair share on screen plays against a Dallas side that like bring the rush. McNabb perhaps isn't as mobile as he once was, but he's still a handy player outside the pocket, and I take a chance on his boys putting America's Team in their place at 3.55 with Betfair.

Aye, I won a few quid on Green Bay and Indy Colts last night.

I'm on The Eagles too @3.6 for 28 squid!

well done on the h-cap betting on clevland btw TRAF

in total contradiction to what im doing with cowboys tonight, hcap backing the underdogs proved quite profitable on many occaisions last season.

Very much still getting a feel for things this year and this dallas bet is a tidler- last night really hurt the pocket at a bad (only gamble what you can get back next time---i think thats how it goes)

Edited by newquaywhite