Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Yes Or No.does Anybody Like Megson.

grassy arse

I do a similar thread like is megson a premiership standard manager to be told by carlos it's not relevant so shuts the thread and then someone starts a thread does anyone like Megson and it stays open.................consistency issue? or YW being victimised?

I do a similar thread like is megson a premiership standard manager to be told by carlos it's not relevant so shuts the thread and then someone starts a thread does anyone like Megson and it stays open.................consistency issue? or YW being victimised?

you clearly need to get over yourself

The problem with Megson is that he looks, acts, speaks and comes across as a bit of a loser or at the very best just a straightforward guy doing his best. You wouldn't employ him to work for you, he doesn't seem to have any "sparkle" nor does he have any gravitas, any particular forward-thinking traits, nor any strong philosophy that would mark him as a great manager. He is "run of the mill" in a box, a hard-work-brings-results kind of manager with a history of doing notthing very exceptional, a 5-out-of-10 person, a 1-1 draw, a beans-on-toast, a pint of Carling, average, better not to lose than to try to win "I could do better than that" kind of manager.

Hierro, Okocha, Anelka, Diouf, Youri et al don't come to clubs managed by guys like Megson.

Taken from Thesaurus

Main Entry: ordinary

Part of Speech: adjective

Definition: Being of no special quality or type.

Synonyms: common, commonplace, cut-and-dried, formulaic, garden, garden-variety, indifferent, mediocre, plain, routine, run-of-the-mill, standard, stock, undistinguished, unexceptional, unremarkable , Gary Megson

:blink: jesus! you need to dumb your posts down a bit fella! take a look at the opening post in this thread. use that as a template.

I don't like or dislike megson as I don't know him. BUt I am not happy at him being at the club, and a positive as I try and be, I just don't see him taking us anywhere but down.....purely on what I see tactically

I take the definition to mean: To dislike intensely. So I'd say, why?

some might though ! ive heard he`s a right arrogant fcuker , dont know how true it is as ive never spoke to the guy so i cant really comment but your right , despise is a strong word to use :good:

• Moderators

You are being victimised because you started a thread posing a ridiculous question asking for simple yes or no answers. You then, in the same thread and in under 3 minutes flat, made ANOTHER attack on Megson, considerably more than the simple yes or no you yourself requested. At that point I closed it.

For the record, and it's there for all to see, I didn't use the word "relevant", I used the phrase "monotonous and pointless". I suggest you at least get the simple facts right if you are going to moan about us ad infinutum.

The person who started this thread made it onto Mod Preview for "Inane posts" whilst you are free to continue with your moaning. You are such a victim.

Lastly, we'll be as inconsistent as we like, thanks. If you have a problem with this, I refer you to my previous post.

The person who started this thread made it onto Mod Preview for "Inane posts" whilst you are free to continue with your moaning. You are such a victim.

Lastly, we'll be as inconsistent as we like, thanks. .

It was I who put the author of this thread on Mod preview and I'd hate to be called inconsistent by YW, so I'll level it up and put him on it too.

He's asked for it, really.

no cant stand Megson, useless fizzy pop standard manager who never has and never will be good enough to manage in the prem.(MODS-only answering the thread)

You are being victimised because you started a thread posing a ridiculous question asking for simple yes or no answers. You then, in the same thread and in under 3 minutes flat, made ANOTHER attack on Megson, considerably more than the simple yes or no you yourself requested. At that point I closed it.

For the record, and it's there for all to see, I didn't use the word "relevant", I used the phrase "monotonous and pointless". I suggest you at least get the simple facts right if you are going to moan about us ad infinutum.

Lastly, we'll be as inconsistent as we like, thanks. If you have a problem with this, I refer you to my previous post.

have you read the title of this particular thread?

• Moderators
have you read the title of this particular thread?

So, you'll stop moaning if I close this thread then? Even though you've ended up on Mod Preview permanently to get your own way, as it's taken your warning level up to 100% then? Whopper.

So, you'll stop moaning if I close this thread then? Even though you've ended up on Mod Preview permanently to get your own way, as it's taken your warning level up to 100% then? Whopper.

just a level playing field will do mate.