Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Song Against Man U

Breightmet Boy

"Though the streets be broad and narrow we follow we will, follow we will, follow we will, though the streets be broad n narrow we follow we will we will follow in the footsteps of our team god bless them "Follow follow we will follow Bolton, anywhere, everywhere, we will follow on, Carlisle, Gillingham, Exeter and back again, if we go to Munich we will follow on, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one, Man U no they can buy their treble, we will fight to the day is done, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one"

"Though the streets be broad and narrow we follow we will, follow we will, follow we will, though the streets be broad n narrow we follow we will we will follow in the footsteps of our team god bless them "Follow follow we will follow Bolton, anywhere, everywhere, we will follow on, Carlisle, Everton, even down to Southampton, should we go to Europe, we will follow on, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one, Man U no they can buy their treble, we will fight to the day is done, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one"

:pardon:

Edited by bwfcryan86

• Members
"Though the streets be broad and narrow we follow we will, follow we will, follow we will, though the streets be broad n narrow we follow we will we will follow in the footsteps of our team god bless them "Follow follow we will follow Bolton, anywhere, everywhere, we will follow on, Carlisle, Gillingham, Exeter and back again, if we go to Munich we will follow on, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one, Man U no they can buy their treble, we will fight to the day is done, coz theres not a team like the Bolton Wanderers, no not one and there never shall be one"

Too much of a struggle not to sing the real words.

or you can always hit them with my pissed up sat at the bar slagging any plastic Californian red song...to the My old mans a dustman tune

Nicky Hunt's a Wanderer

he wears a Wanderers cap

and when he plays United

he say's their fooking crap

he kicks with his left foot

he kicks with his right

and when he sees Ronaldo

he'll kick that tw@t all night

I will be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress

• Members
or you can always hit them with my pissed up sat at the bar slagging any plastic Californian red song...to the My old mans a dustman tune

Nicky Hunt's a Wanderer

he wears a Wanderers cap

and when he plays United

he kicks with his right

and when he sees Ronaldo

If that's your waitress in the avatar S, I should think you'll have very little trouble tipping her. It would be more difficult to keep her upright.

Nicky Hunt's a Wanderer

he wears a Wanderers cap

and when he plays United

he kicks with his right

and when he sees Ronaldo

I would never sing a song for Nicky Hunt - he is stelaing a living as a pro footballer.

The way Steinson is playing at the moment, our Nicky could show him a thing or two, he's one of us, grew up here and is the only one in the squad that really knows what it means to us to beat that red scum

Agreed . . .have said it before on here but think Steinsson is vastly overrated and Hunt gets a hard time because he is from Bolton. To be fair, it has all been downhill for Hunt since his ill fated Phil Neville You Tube appearance

Agreed . . .have said it before on here but think Steinsson is vastly overrated and Hunt gets a hard time because he is from Bolton. To be fair, it has all been downhill for Hunt since his ill fated Phil Neville You Tube appearance

That argument tickles me.The idea that some Bolton fans think Hunt is a quality player but pretend they don't rate him because he is local.

That argument tickles me.The idea that some Bolton fans think Hunt is a quality player but pretend they don't rate him because he is local.

I didnt intend to tickle you George . . .sorry.

What I meant was that becasue Steinsson cost ?4million and is a foreigner who looks a bit more comfortable on the ball, people rate him more highly than Hunt. Take a look at the games since Steinsson has come and a huge number of goals have come from that side of the pitch (Villa away last season / Arsenal last week).

Just think Hunt is a better defender myself

Its all about opinions

I can see both sides.

Steinsson hasn't picked up from his decent performances last season, he's been a touch disappointing defensively this season. Hunt, on the other hand, was probably playing some of his best football prior to Steinsson's arrival, but does seem to suffer from the "local boy done well for himself" millstone around his neck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.